Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by Jim N, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jim N

Jim N Senior Member ECF Veteran

I know someone has a good recipe for this. I tried to mix my chocolate with peanut butter extracts and realized I was missing something (like a sweetener or vanilla):(.

Please advise.:p

2. Leothwyn

Leothwyn Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think the recipe I saw had graham cracker in it. It does seem like you'd need something else to get the peanut butter tasting more like that PB-ish sweet stuff in PB cups... maybe graham and something like vanilla custard to add sweetness/creaminess?

3. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I make this one all the time:
    9% TFA Milk Chocolate
    7% TFA Peanut butter
    4% TFA Graham Cracker
    70PG/30VG

4. brokepainter

brokepainter Super Member ECF Veteran

I wish I had Graham cracker flavoring.

5. Jim N

6. Leothwyn

Leothwyn Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Personally, I like the Capella's graham more than TPA's. You might be able to find some reviews of both around here.

7. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Funny...I was doing some mixing tonight and did PB/chocolate with this in mind.

I do have graham cracker, will ... a tiny bit if needed. As is I did more peanut butter than chocolate since I prefer that flavor. I only did a total of 10% flavor, and 65% of that was Peanut butter. Wish me luck :laugh:

8. Jim N

I guess it comes down to what type of PB and Chocolate flavor your using. Mine has no sweetness at all, so I have to add something. Seems like the consensus of opinion is Graham Cracker. Let me know how yours turns out.

9. adeline

adeline Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I never would have thought to add graham cracker. I'm getting the TPA peanut butter and milk chocolate in a day or two.. I'm excited to try it out. I just happen to have some TPA graham cracker, so I lucked out.

When I bought pre-mix I fell in love with MFS "Reece Cup" .. it was spot on and delicious. I hope to be able to duplicate the peanut butter and chocolatey goodness. Please keep us updated with your trials!!

10. Foxman

Foxman Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

OK I bought some flavors the other day and thought it was mixed and ready to use, BUT it was just flavors, lol. So nows a good reason to try DIY my own. P-butter is one of the flavors I bought, lol. Going to try a P-butter and Honey. But since I found this flavor it's 1 of the flavors I've wanted, lol. Thanx

11. Foxman

Foxman Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

OK here we go!! Just rec'd my shippment from wizards and I'm DIVING IN Head first, lol.
    S4022241.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.