retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Instead of going through and issuing a slew of reminders, figured this would reach the majority quicker.

The ProVarinati image that some folks are using is too large. As a reminder, signature images can be no larger than 400x65, and the height of the ProVarinati image is 108 pixels.

Here's the original being used by some:

BHAMBp1.gif

Image needs to be shrunk folks.

I took the image and shrunk the size so it meets ECF standards.

Bs6T2O7.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Here's one that Ocelot made for me. It's too nice to keep it just to myself, so any new Provarinati can feel free to use it as well. :D
11j.gif

Ocelot made this one for H20 Front. He's not using it, but you should still ask him first before swiping it. :)
n6x.gif

This one is being used by kbf101998. Ask first.
sigpic155906_2.gif

Edit: I've added permanent links, in case anyone changes their sig.
11j.gif
n6x.gif
sigpic155906_2.gif

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
For those who might wish to add just the Sigil to their signature, here are these. This is the Second Sigil of the ProVarinati created by our Praetor. Using the First Sigil is fine, but this one tends to be less blurry when reduced. Sadly, all of the images are blurry to some degree, due to the evil restraints of the size allowance.

Should customization be desired, thou mayest petition us.

za0.gif

z7.gif

Notably, images will be less blurry if pasted directly into the signature text box with tags, rather than using the upload feature.

For example: Pasting this into the text box [plain][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img34/965/z7.gif[/plain]

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
For those who might wish to add just the Sigil to their signature, here are these. This is the Second Sigil of the ProVarinati created by our Praetor. Using the First Sigil is fine, but this one tends to be less blurry when reduced. Sadly, all of the images are blurry to some degree, due to the evil restraints of the size allowance.

Should customization be desired, thou mayest petition us.

za0.gif

z7.gif

Notably, images will be less blurry if pasted directly into the signature text box with tags, rather than using the upload feature.

For example: Pasting this into the text box [plain][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img34/965/z7.gif[/plain]

Thanks so much Ocelot!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
This banner seems to have gotten lost in the Saloon. If one sees another What's so great about a ProVari or Why is a ProVari better than XXX thread posted, it is encourage for you to post the banner as a sign that the topic has been discussed ad nauseum and the ProVarinati need not dignify it with a response.

As suggested by Sir Bernie the Benevolent, the idea is that if we do not respond the poster will ultimately be revealed as a fool and in violation of TOS: "Posting something deliberately inflammatory - either to start a "flame war" or simply to cause difficulties for the Moderators."

l1nk.jpg

Pax Vobiscum - Go in peace​

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I would also be happy to create custom signature banners, custom avatars, comic strips for your signature, I can do custom stickers for your mods, & custom portraits of your current collection/fav mod. As long as you'd be okay with me using the image in a portfolio, I'm willing to help any ecf member here! I'll do Provarinati bannors or custom banners with anything you'd like. Can use my well-refined Google-Foo to help find you quotes pertinent to what your all about, or about quitting cigarettes, whatever!

Just let me know if you'd like something. Friend2Friend. No charge, No nothing! :)

Ocelot, I'd love to collaborate on some custom banners or avatars. We could pass it back and forth until its finished. Let me know if you'd be interested. Also, Am I in that damn poster?? Someone needs to tell me!

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
This banner seems to have gotten lost in the Saloon. If one sees another What's so great about a ProVari or Why is a ProVari better than XXX thread posted, it is encourage for you to post the banner as a sign that the topic has been discussed ad nauseum and the ProVarinati need not dignify it with a response.

As suggested by Sir Bernie the Benevolent, the idea is that if we do not respond the poster will ultimately be revealed as a fool and in violation of TOS: "Posting something deliberately inflammatory - either to start a "flame war" or simply to cause difficulties for the Moderators."

l1nk.jpg

Pax Vobiscum - Go in peace​

I saved that, and saw it in my files the other day, and I could not remember what it was for.:oops:

Thanks
KAS

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ocelot, I'd love to collaborate on some custom banners or avatars. We could pass it back and forth until its finished. Let me know if you'd be interested. Also, Am I in that damn poster?? Someone needs to tell me!

Not my best, but I'm running out of space. I was working on expanding the background, however it's currently on hold.

kzsz.jpg

Collaborating sounds interesting, but I have too much on my plate right now. I also don't play well with others, although we could give it a try. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread