Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Awww...How come this thread isn't stickied anymore!?

Part of the reorganization I would image. Perhaps when they are done we can ask nicely for a sticky. It would be nice to have sticky for the Sacred Text of Manual and other less pretentious tips.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Here's a signature you can deposit as a "suggestion" when threads get a little unruly. Who knows, you might even get some takers. :)

IhateProvarinati_zpsa7b81aa5.gif

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I'd like to request permission to join the ProVarinati and use one of those awesome signatures. I have a full size and a mini that I now use exclusively.

If you want one that is like the others, but has a personal twist, the creators of these sig banners are usually quite cooperative and will help a brother ProVarinati out.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I asked and received help :) and I looooove mine.

I really like yours, Tina. The fade into the Gators emblem is artfully done.

NOTE: I am not just saying that because you are a Blonde that appears to be a potentially tall athletic blonde, although I don't know your height.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I really like yours, Tina. The fade into the Gators emblem is artfully done.

NOTE: I am not just saying that because you are a Blonde that appears to be a potentially tall athletic blonde, although I don't know your height.

Ahhhh, see? Looks can be deceiving. I'm not tall at all. I run and exercise a lot but I'm only 5'4". My hair is naturally blonde but I do pay good $$ for someome to help it out to be a little blonder than it naturally is ;)

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Ahhhh, see? Looks can be deceiving. I'm not tall at all. I run and exercise a lot but I'm only 5'4". My hair is naturally blonde but I do pay good $$ for someome to help it out to be a little blonder than it naturally is ;)

I appreciate your honesty.

I have a well-documented weakness for TABs. Don't get me wrong, that is not the only female type I find attractive, but...well, you know.

Moving right along...

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I appreciate your honesty.

I have a well-documented weakness for TABs. Don't get me wrong, that is not the only female type I find attractive, but...well, you know.

Moving right along...

Haha, well there goes my day :p

I don't even know what that means. All I could find was "Tall Awkward Black" and "Trendy Asian B" which I'm obviously not. Nevermind. Got it. Tall Athletic Blonde = TAB. I'm caught up now. Ok, carry on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread