Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

Because you have to insert it as an image. You can't just copy/paste it unless you include image tags. I'll make it easy on you. Just copy the text inside the box and paste it into your signature.

Code:
[plain][IMG]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/PLANofMAN/iProvarinati_zpsf0803848.gif[/IMG][/plain]

If you do it right, it should give you this:
iProvarinati_zpsf0803848.gif

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
It's not correct.

The Right side is not the same as the left on the iProVarinati part....

Sloppy work, there. Plan, is that one yours?

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...
I did one with it on both sides. It looked crappy so I pulled it down. The extra "i" distorts the whole look of the "Provarinati" and diminishes the impact (in my opinion).
Proof of concept:
iProvarinati_zps8430ae5f.gif

Edit: I even uploaded it to photobucket yesterday. http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/PLANofMAN/media/iProvarinati_zps8430ae5f.gif.html

Last edited:

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Go to "Settings" in the upper right corner of the screen. This will take you to the "user control panel." About halfway down on the left side of the page is "Edit Signature." Highlight the text below in the box and copy it. Paste it into the signature box. Click on save changes.

Code:
[plain][IMG]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/PLANofMAN/iProvarinati_zps8430ae5f.gif[/IMG][/plain]

If you do it right, it should give you this:
iProvarinati_zps8430ae5f.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Very nice. I bet Myra and the witch will like them.

Myra loved it. She skipped the signature and shrunk the shield down to use as her new avatar. I sent her a message letting her know she could use the sig with her quit banner. We'll see if she changes anything.
Edit: It kept rejecting it. Said she wasn't allowed two images. She dropped the "stopped smoking" banner for now, but I had her send a PM to Dusty_D. Maybe he can get her sorted out.

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Thought you might like a blast from the past. Unfortunately it's not directly quotable anymore, so I compromised.
I also can't believe I'm the first to like that post. :D
First reference to "The Provarinati."
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/401968-my-evic-lambo-pictures.html
The first thread where ProVari users encounter the phrase.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/402625-new-provari-fan-boy-here.html

"THE DAY THE PROVARINATI WERE BORN"

I hesitated to post the event when I did. I was fearing an attack of the shadowy Provari cult known as "The Provarinati". They descend upon the unsuspecting, telling how device X is junk made in China with little or no QC, blah-blah-blah. If only you had purchased a Provari, your world would be one paved in gold and filled with milk and honey, blah-blah-blah.

Mercifully, that has not happened here. Perhaps I have underestimated the restraint of The Provarinati...

...Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...
Speaking of signatures, oh mighty furball, how attached are you to the one you have now?

ProvarinatiLion_zps1f9a82a1.gif

Edit: Current Sig. That Tap-A-Talk user probably hasn't seen his own sig in over a year.
3b43c7b1-62be-44d3-a9bd-21fe4320a6d9_zps78a0911a.png

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thought you might like a blast from the past. Unfortunately it's not directly quotable anymore, so I compromised.
I also can't believe I'm the first to like that post. :D
First reference to "The Provarinati."
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/401968-my-evic-lambo-pictures.html
The first thread where ProVari users encounter the phrase.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/402625-new-provari-fan-boy-here.html

"THE DAY THE PROVARINATI WERE BORN"

Speaking of signatures, oh mighty furball, how attached are you to the one you have now?

ProvarinatiLion_zps1f9a82a1.gif

An excellent question.

I am pretty attached, being as I made it. But, I might adopt you ambigram into a design of my own...can I get just that part?

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Listen Eddard, I know getting decapitated can harm short term memory but this is ridiculous.

I am no Stark.

EddardinWinter is a tribute to "The Lion in Winter" and to Eddard being killed by my delightfully devious House Lannister. Poor old dead Ned, a brave soul he was.

Admittedly, the name causes a bit of confusion.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
An excellent question.

I am pretty attached, being as I made it. But, I might adopt you ambigram into a design of my own...can I get just that part?

I think the Hedgehog and I should both get credit for the ambigram. He thought if it and found the site, but I was the one who stole it and worked for an hour to the all of the "do not copy" watermarks off. Lol!

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I think the Hedgehog and I should both get credit for the ambigram. He thought if it and found the site, but I was the one who stole it and worked for an hour to the all of the "do not copy" watermarks off. Lol!

I stand corrected.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am no Stark.

EddardinWinter is a tribute to "The Lion in Winter" and to Eddard being killed by my delightfully devious House Lannister. Poor old dead Ned, a brave soul he was.

Admittedly, the name causes a bit of confusion.

Thank you for clearing that up, I was very concerned. And I too love House Lannister..Tyrion especially. I think he'd have a Provari personally. He's a man of excellent tastes. That sister of his though, Oh my. i love the Stark kids too, can't help it.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thank you for clearing that up, I was very concerned. And I too love House Lannister..Tyrion especially. I think he'd have a Provari personally. He's a man of excellent tastes. That sister of his though, Oh my. i love the Stark kids too, can't help it.

Tywin rocks ruthlessly.
Jaime is delightfully complex.
Tyrion is the imp that leaves 'em limping.

Cersei....ugh.

The Stark kids are hard to dislike, agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread