Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I predict that I will be the last vaper on earth using a 510 atomizer.
Perhaps someday someone will interview me and I will become a star of the vaping world!
:laugh:

The last? I doubt it. But you may be the last one *only* using them! ;)

DC2, I will be right beside you. I still use 510 attys....and that is all I use. and I have a stockpile of them, but vapor kings 99 cent attys are tempting me to buy just a few more lol. but you can be the star I don't like the limelight :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
@LouisLeBeau @Katdarling

Without fail, this is how I break my vape-fast from the night (with the only deviation being in the liquid, the nearest charged spinner or the drip tip). My good-morning vape:

KiLW0VJl.jpg

But there are only a few bites left in my breakfast, and then I will be returning to the "Fruity Vapes in a high tech tank (or dripper)" thread. :laugh:

Sweet, On closer inspection that's an HH357 with a Cherry Vapes Ming I do believe. My GO TO for luscious flavor. I pif'd all my spinners though. I liked em, but charging those was ludicrous. I DO still have some of the USB pass thru ones in the car though. GREAT emergency kit.

Reactions: Katdarling

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I think I have maybe Five 306 LR attys?

:cry:

I need to catch up!

Yeah, We've been lamenting the fact that those are the only ones that don't seem to ever go on sale. I have great need for more of these, and they don't come cheap like the 510's.

Only atty I've ever found that I actually like MORE than the 510's. My uses are limited to my Caravela Latina drip tanks, and an Epipe, but I still need em.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well, I finally DID find a source of 306 atty's for a very reasonable $1. My favorite vape shop (in my signature) allows the purchase of ONE to taste their flavors in the (un but now)likely event you forget to bring one. Sadly, in store only. But I suspect I'll be making some more trips up there soon to score a few more of these $1 306's soon. Hehehe. I figure my Scooter and I can reap a half dozen before the snow starts to fly...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And you'll get a slew of them for your friends, yes?

Wanna be friends? :lol:

(at least get some for the cags, and the classiestwife, and the bookworm and the jwb. you can give mine to the Mann dude) ;)

ETA: and.......... the TO, of course!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well, I finally DID find a source of 306 atty's for a very reasonable $1. My favorite vape shop (in my signature) allows the purchase of ONE to taste their flavors in the (un but now)likely event you forget to bring one. Sadly, in store only. But I suspect I'll be making some more trips up there soon to score a few more of these $1 306's soon. Hehehe. I figure my Scooter and I can reap a half dozen before the snow starts to fly...

Which vape shop?

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I just discovered that Ecigsupply also has some 510 attys for 99 cents, Joye 510T. They're still cheaper at Vapor Kings with the bulk discounts, but Ecigsupply has colors.

They also have a 306 atomizer listed in the 99 cent section, but I've never used that kind and I don't know if it's a good one. Might be worth a shot.

Edited to add: never mind, they are out of stock on the 306s. Sorry for the false alarm!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
And you'll get a slew of them for your friends, yes?

Wanna be friends? :lol:

(at least get some for the cags, and the classiestwife, and the bookworm and the jwb. you can give mine to the Mann dude) ;)

ETA: and.......... the TO, of course!

Heck Yeah! Who wouldn't want to be friends with the KWeen of Tootle Puffers! I'm a Tootle Puffer too! Unfortunately, I can only buy one each physical visit to the store, for testing flavors, so they'd have to be used.
The Mann Dude shops at the same store, although we usually buy online as it is a bit of a hike to get there. I've been there twice this year.

Which vape shop?
Ahlusion. They have two stores in Michigan. One in Schwartz Creek and the other in Flint, which is actually right down the road from the other. If anyone is actually capable of going, I'd love to meet up with others there!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ahlusion. They have two stores in Michigan. One in Schwartz Creek and the other in Flint, which is actually right down the road from the other. If anyone is actually capable of going, I'd love to meet up with others there!

Oh, I was confused. I thought you were in Nevada.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Heck Yeah! Who wouldn't want to be friends with the KWeen of Tootle Puffers! I'm a Tootle Puffer too! Unfortunately, I can only buy one each physical visit to the store, for testing flavors, so they'd have to be used.
The Mann Dude shops at the same store, although we usually buy online as it is a bit of a hike to get there. I've been there twice this year.

Oh-now-you-just-stop- - - (my crown is getting tight) ;)

I really was pretty much joking, LLB. Enjoy them. Someday, someone will have a good sale on them, and Bookworm will stop teasing me. :D

Oh, I was confused. I thought you were in Nevada.

So did I.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Louis is a man of mysterious origins.

True. I am the UnderMiner. I'm always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! ;)

My home is made by Samsonite. Nevada was SO two weeks ago. Literally. Mmmm... Lotus of Siam's Nam Kao Tod and Fat Choy's Duck Bao.

Reactions: clnire

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Just an FYI to all those that have ever posted in this thread: I still have not used anything that has satisfied me like a regular ol' 510 atty on an eGo (Spinner). Even after I've accumulated a lot of expensive, high-end, uber-complicated, cloud chuckin', stupidly-high-wattage-havin' gear, if I had to choose between ALL of it and enough eGos and Cisco Spec atties to last me a lifetime, I'd choose the latter. Granted, I love all my gear and have loads of fun with it, but there's a but!

Cheers.

p.s. To the mods: thank you for not closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread