Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I got the aurora the other day (I can't pass up 2.00 lol) oops, I kinda like it too! so everything I use is outdated :) oh well, my car is a 1986 ... LOL

I got mine today too, from a very classy person! :) I also love it. How did I not have one of these?

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
I got mine today too, from a very classy person! :) I also love it. How did I not have one of these?

The concept is much like the VMod, with the chamber between the atty and bottle that prevents overdripped liquid from flowing back down into the bottle. Clever, though a bit large and unwieldy.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think so as well, y, cherry, y. But I used one only one single time and it was either a bad atty, or disgustig vliquid, so my mem'ries of it are soured. I have a couple of the Auroras sitting here, but @classwife said I was not allowed to use them. ;)

:D

Hey, are you using a Vmod? Is anyone?

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yes, I believe it was $120 (but did include one 510 atty). :facepalm: I wanted to like that darn thing, but I found it too fiddly and was more than happy to pass it on to a friend.

The Kabuki is a great little tank. Also quite pricey, but by far leaps and bounds better constructed than any of the other little clearos running around. It's a Zen product (House of Hybrids), and takes the nautilus coils. To say it's becoming popular lately might be quite the understatement.

View attachment 503268

Katdarlin, you has the MOST incredible stuff. Definitely in touch with mah FEMININE side, lookin at your shinies. CLASSY woman!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I think so as well, y, cherry, y. But I used one only one single time and it was either a bad atty, or disgustig vliquid, so my mem'ries of it are soured. I have a couple of the Auroras sitting here, but @classwife said I was not allowed to use them. ;)

Hey ! I said no such thing !
Are you trying to get me into hot water here Missy ? :lol:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI

Yeah, I use VMods every day.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hey OldSkoolers, I would like to ask you to extend a warm welcome to our newest old-skooler, @DingerCPA , when she shows her pretty face. She just found the love for the 510 drip atty's, and she is a VERY nice friend of mine. Louis Pre-approved for awesomeness in this thread.

Oh, and.. HAi !! :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Greetings..... @LouisLeBeau told me I could find all the Kool Kidz over in this thread. I'm poking my head in, 'cause I'm not nearly kool enough as y'all

I'm now the proud owner of 10 Joyetech 510 Attys that I scored from VaporKings ($0.99 each) over the weekend. Now that I see this up close and personal, I'm giggling. This is the same heating element I had on my circa-2010 Volcano Magma cig-alike. These are way nicer - the Magma's atties don't have the ceramic cup, but the whole premise is exactly the same. Non-filled heating element. Drip a couple o' drops and toot away.

Got one loaded on my iStick Mini (so, Ms. @Katdarling), I'm doing a pentultimate Tootle Puff with this lil' baby.)

img_20151112_133844413_hdr-2-jpg.505382

Hiya :cool:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hey, it's nowhere as goofy as what Super T came out with all those years ago...remember? LOL

2ia632a.jpg

No offense to the now-retired Super T, but that was absurd even several years ago!
okay - so that is just spiffy :) that is some nerd-ninja love, right there

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
How funny! Aurora BFT love. AMAZING! (and no, Classie, I have NOT opened mine up yet!)

Dingers! Hello! You found da Kool Kidz. You're one of us now. Look at you sporting that cute lil mini 'Stick with your new 510 atty, topped with an old skool ribbon drip tip! You ARE Kool! :D

The TPuffers will be so proud of you.

And the fluegelist is in the house? WOW! This thread is rockin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread