1127770-Sketched-Christmas-Snowman-In-A-Top-Hat-And-Scarf-Holding-A-Broom.jpg

Reactions: Katdarling

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Everyone having a Happy New Year so far ?

Yes, mam!

Hey Classy, and anyone else here, have you seen the T8 Endura by innokin? To me, it's a great little device for tootling. Simple and easy to use. I've read some had issues with theirs, but mine has worked quite well.

Still got my Ego and Cisco Spec right here. I recently found one of my favorite liquids on sale for $3 per 30 mL in 24 mg/mL (perfect for my regular atty set-up). I guess 24 mg/mL is slowing going away because I've seen deals like this elsewhere. Good for me, kinda.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Everyone having a Happy New Year so far ?

Heck yes! Went to Austin for New Years eve, and got to visit an old friend. Sixth Street Mayhem FTW!! Came home to a little bit of vape mail. Some SuperSale juice, and 30 Cherry Vape acrylic Ming drip tips that I scored for $3/ea, including a dozen of their special Christmas ones. Those are super polished, and have luminescent swirl in them. REALLY nice. I always throw a new Cherry Vape ming in with Pifs, and I've been ripping through em! Gotta keep a full palette of colors here for me & the Mrs. too. Matchy Matchy ya know! ;)

Did you get to do anything special for New Year?!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
And how's come you didn't mention this 3$ Cherry Vape Ming sale, Mr. LeBoooooooooo? Huh, huh, huh? :D

Ack! I did, but I forgot to post it in the itty bitty or tootle puffy threadz. :( I did post it in these places though!

Ended - Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Merry Christmas everybody!

BUT, JUST for you, Katdarling, I made sure there was still some left over, gorgeous! :)
Cherry Vape Drip Tips (MADE IN USA) – ElectronicStix.Com

Hurry, while you still kan! (psst, those Christmas ones are usually $18-$24)

@Katdarling

Last edited:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
so funny that I was coming here today to ask about drip tips. I still like these. they are probably old fashioned like everything else I use lol. but at 50 cents each, I like them even more than I did before. let me warn you that the customer service is non-existent. but I did receive them in a timely fashion. the other problem is you can't be sure you are going to get the colors you asked for. but again, for 50 cents I'll put up with it if I get the order...and the amount I ordered.

510/901 Celluloid Drip Tips in 43 different colors

check out all of the drip tips, he has a few other styles for cheap too...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ack! I did, but I forgot to post it in the itty bitty or tootle puffy threadz. :( I did post it in these places though!

BUT, JUST for you, Katdarling, I made sure there was still some left over, gorgeous! :)

@Katdarling

Oh wow! That is my favorite drip tip of all time right there!!!!!!!!! The SS ming. :ohmy:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh wow! That is my favorite drip tip of all time right there!!!!!!!!! The SS ming. :ohmy:

Oh Mang, Mann! SS Ming FTW! I didn't even NOTICE the SS version was on sale for $3 too. Cheryl at Cherry Vapes warranties all her drip tips forever. Just gotta take a pic of the broken ones (which they do easily when ya drop the whole mod) and she sends a replacement free! I've got a pile I have to redeem. CRIKEY! Just as I said that, I knocked over my Xcube/Crown combo and busted an amethyst! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Only problem I have with brushed SS, is it acts like a high energy SpongeBob, vamps the moisture from mah big ole pillowy lips. Especially in winter. I buy Blistex tubes by the gross. Speaking of gross, been buying a lip balm from Tractor Supply lately called Chicken Poop. Has a hilarious story attached. "Son, stop lickin your lips, that's why they're chapped. Put a lil Chicken Poop on em and you'll stop lickin em".

Not sure she can keep that policy in effect with them selling for $3...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

@Katdarling

Thank you, LLB!!!!!! Oh mais oui! I have no klue why, but I've always wanted a full set of Cherry Vape tips (Mings), and now this is too budget friendly to pass up! I truly appreciate you thinking of me!

:lol:

so funny that I was coming here today to ask about drip tips. I still like these. they are probably old fashioned like everything else I use lol. but at 50 cents each, I like them even more than I did before. let me warn you that the customer service is non-existent. but I did receive them in a timely fashion. the other problem is you can't be sure you are going to get the colors you asked for. but again, for 50 cents I'll put up with it if I get the order...and the amount I ordered.

510/901 Celluloid Drip Tips in 43 different colors

check out all of the drip tips, he has a few other styles for cheap too...

I bought from this vendor a couple of times. Years ago, in the beginning of my bling madness, I wanted to dress up my kartos. Traditional eGo cones are just weird looking. The only other viable option was a drip shield, and they really didn't work very well on a karto (too damm tight!)

I came across this vendor and to my surprise and delight, he carried (still does) these little eGo rubber cones, which are just too cute! They made the perfect little karto kover up.

eGo Round Rubber Cones

PS. Never had a problem with the vendor, or my orders. :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Man, I just can N.O.T kill this Cisco Spec atomizer. I have been on this one for over a year now. Man, I will probably buy 10 of these and never need more...and even that may extend past my vaping. Crazy!

It's not that I love these more than my old trusty Joyetechs, but those did not last at all like these. These, TO ME, are like Joyetechs that rarely are ever duds and don't lose performance. Man, if I could just go back and listen more carefully to LL and YCY, I may've never upgraded devices. LOL

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Man, I just can N.O.T kill this Cisco Spec atomizer. I have been on this one for over a year now. Man, I will probably buy 10 of these and never need more...and even that may extend past my vaping. Crazy!

It's not that I love these more than my old trusty Joyetechs, but those did not last at all like these. These, TO ME, are like Joyetechs that rarely are ever duds and don't lose performance. Man, if I could just go back and listen more carefully to LL and YCY, I may've never upgraded devices. LOL
congrats to you.

i had 2 die in a week, and all 3 died w/in 2 weeks

YMOV

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

I have GOT to believe that vaping style has to have something to do with it. ALL my wife will use is those Joyetech 2.3 ohms on a Provari. She is SUCH a tootler. :) Amywaynes, those joyetech last her FOREVAH! I swear, I put a 5 pack in her desk drawer 8 months ago, and there are still 3 left in there.. And I bet she dropped and broke the 4th one. But I watch her vape, and CLOUDS, bro. From a 2.3 on a Provari set to LOW watts. I dunno how she does it, but the whole house smells like Coco Berry Cream from the awesome production. :shrug:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hey Classy, and anyone else here, have you seen the T8 Endura by Innokin? To me, it's a great little device for tootling. Simple and easy to use. I've read some had issues with theirs, but mine has worked quite well.

Ohhhh...cute !!!

finally found it...T18

And...what a pretty pink they have...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I have GOT to believe that vaping style has to have something to do with it. ALL my wife will use is those Joyetech 2.3 ohms on a Provari. She is SUCH a tootler. :) Amywaynes, those joyetech last her FOREVAH! I swear, I put a 5 pack in her desk drawer 8 months ago, and there are still 3 left in there.. And I bet she dropped and broke the 4th one. But I watch her vape, and CLOUDS, bro. From a 2.3 on a Provari set to LOW watts. I dunno how she does it, but the whole house smells like Coco Berry Cream from the awesome production. :shrug:

Did you just say "Clouds, bro"???

Nuh uh, you di'int! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread