Regular Atty Drippers (A Dying Breed?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I haz very special new atty holdererer...

oxUX4Fk.jpg

Woot @classwife ! Bringin da BLING!! VERY pretty, young lady.

Just because I brought it in the house to remember to change the atty. Still has a bunch of em, still use them. They ARE the "backups for my backups" Every vehicle has one in it, and boy, can THESE be life savers. VV too! hahaha....

2v2axkp.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Woot @classwife ! Bringin da BLING!! VERY pretty, young lady.

Just because I brought it in the house to remember to change the atty. Still has a bunch of em, still use them. They ARE the "backups for my backups" Every vehicle has one in it, and boy, can THESE be life savers. VV too! hahaha....

2v2axkp.jpg

@LouisLeBeau

Want. Where to buy?

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi, @Mr.Mann ! hahaha.... Can't believe they still HAVE em. You can get the Joye cone's here too, to finish the look and protect the atty. The more things change..

Got the Mrs. one of those lil MiniVolts. She LURVS it, big time! Just a Joye 510 and a Cherry Vape ming on it. MIGHT even be able to hoist the Glovari from her, while she's not paying attention.. :)

eGo Variable voltage USB pass-through

:thumbs:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wow. So nice!!! Check you out! Check me out:

Bp3jPNpm.jpg

That atty is well over a year old. :laugh: And on the Mini Volt, I now can fit it in the 5th pocket of my jeans. :)

Well, it's unanimous then! Seems everybody loves that little thing!

I've eyed this little thang since it hit our scene. I shall wait for a bit, but it's too cute to pass up!!!

Make it 20 dollah and watch me hollah.

Oh, SURE! Now they're going to march out the different FLAVAHS! Oh, they know us so well.. I hated the Colonel, with his wee, beady eyes.. "Oooh, you're going to buy my chicken"...

You're weird, LLB. No WONDER I like you so much. ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I've eyed this little thang since it hit our scene. I shall wait for a bit, but it's too cute to pass up!!!

Make it 20 dollah and watch me hollah.

You're weird, LLB. No WONDER I like you so much. ;)
:p

That's a quote from Mike Meyers in "So I married an axe murderer". SERIOUSLY funny movie.. Wait, I contradict myself..

YOU?! The originator of the Itty Bitty thread, have yet to grab ye a COV MiniVolt?!

Also, that lil lifesaver I pictured above, the VV USB passthru? $3.17 right nao at FastTech with the 20% code quinoa, no, kingchoi... kunghei thass it.. kunghei.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I finally retired a Cisco Spec atty that was almost two-years running! Once the paint starts coming off the atty, it's time to replace it, and stick with SS -- especially if the atty will outlast the finish! Got two more SS atties in today, so here's to, at least, 2020! :toast:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
my joye attys last months and months.......but not years :) but I have a hard time tossing them! (Its a mental issue lol)

I still have a bag of mine too. :)

I think the highest high I've gotten from a Joye is higher than the Cisco Spec atties, but the CS atties are rarely any lower than their best (which is damned good!), and my ol' Joyes were a pure crap shoot. Joyetechs did me good for a few years, but I tired of the mystery.

p.s. The CS atty wasn't a full two years, it was more like a little over a year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread