Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
It was sad to see Ikenvape go, but did anyone here pick up anything during the liquidation? Unfortunately, I only bought five of the mini cartos, and they're all gone now. But I am happy I got those.

I didn't buy any of those atties, though. I never got on too well with IKV dripping atties.

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm incredibly sad to see him go. If anyone was my guide when I was a baby vaper, if anyone showed the patience and kindness to teach someone about vape, it was IKV.

I somehow konnected with Isaac in my first month of vaping, and that pleasure will never be forgotten.

I did get a slew of kartos from IKV over the years, and loved them. AttIEs, too, and yes, recent purchases, Senor Mann.

DH, I like his 306s!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
fwiw, i just ordered 50 510 1.5 ohms from vaporkings @ .99/ea

Way to go !

I agree, completely! And when they had them priced at 29$, welp, I bought them like boxes of coils! :D

lol like boxes of coils !!!
bwahahaaa !

I ended up with a couple and was thrilled to participate and receive !

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Well, even the dyed-in-the-wool old school atty users have been getting into rebuildables lately. So, it's gotten kinda quiet in here.

But, if anyone hears about a really good sale on high quality old-fashioned 510 atties, feel free to share. Especially Vapage 510s. I love them!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I've got a couple of rebuildables, just in case my "disposables" run out.... but I would be surprised if they do, they last me for months and months and months :) and I've gotten quite a few of the vapor king 510s @ 0.99 ea :)
I bought 12 of the EHPRO Kayfun Lite Plus clones when they were on sale for $6.99
But they are in a box in the closet and I hope to never have to use them.

I have around 200 of the standard 510 atomizers that I use for dripping on my Ego Twists.
I got around 150 of them on sale for a buck apiece awhile back.

If I use one each month, and account for the occasional DOA atomizer...
They will last me over 15 years...

But I keep forgetting to change over to a new one each month.
The last one was still going strong on month three before I remembered to switch.
:)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I bought 12 of the EHPRO Kayfun Lite Plus clones when they were on sale for $6.99
But they are in a box in the closet and I hope to never have to use them.

I have around 200 of the standard 510 atomizers that I use for dripping on my Ego Twists.
I got around 150 of them on sale for a buck apiece awhile back.

If I use one each month, and account for the occasional DOA atomizer...
They will last me over 15 years...

But I keep forgetting to change over to a new one each month.
The last one was still going strong on month three before I remembered to switch.
:)
I guess I should, at least, give the bulk 510 atties a try. It's just that I've bought some budget atties that were horrible. What I really want is 150+ Vapage 510s and about the same in XL and standard pre-punched cartos. Then I'ld be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread