May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks, I do have two of them. They work good.
I guess i'm struggling with my building skills... they ohms change on me. i started with 1.2 coils so they would fire on my provari and they fluctuated below 1 ohm so now they won't fire.

I ran out of wire trying to get it right! but i just got some more in the mail. Just havn't sat down to do the building. I am so very lazy!

well i say lazy, just lazy about building :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Thanks, I do have two of them. They work good.
I guess i'm struggling with my building skills... they ohms change on me. i started with 1.2 coils so they would fire on my provari and they fluctuated below 1 ohm so now they won't fire.

I ran out of wire trying to get it right! but i just got some more in the mail. Just havn't sat down to do the building. I am so very lazy!

well i say lazy, just lazy about building :)

I hear ya...I wish I had someone to pass it off to :lol:

Reactions: Ladiekali

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I ran out of wire trying to get it right! but i just got some more in the mail. Just havn't sat down to do the building. I am so very lazy
If you ran out of wire from trying to get a build right...
You don't appear to know what the word "lazy" really means...

Lazy is me, as in I'd much rather just pay someone.
I hope I never have to build anything ever.
:laugh:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Hahaha.... well i pulled out my reo's and got them cleaned up.. i completely had forgotten how well some aero and cisco atties worked with my reos. I'm still waiting on my avid vapor mail. but it was mailed in a timely manner.

I did finally find me a decent little vape shop close bar. with a juice bar (pretty much) They didn't have a lot in the way of mods. But i did like the company the store keeps and for a small fee they have 50 or so juices out in zero nic for sampling.... i figure my little atties will come in handy there.

I may have to take a day and take my build stuff there and do up my coils. Here at home there's just too many chores and a youngin who keep me from sitting down long enough to get anything done!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
got my aero 510 atty on my reo grand! real good vape. Best mtl experience i've had since my carto days.
Loaded up some very very steeped nicotickete ACB.

if i wasn't too lazy to empty and clean my digiflavor tanks, i'd sell them.

For as popular as they are, I'd bet that'd be no problem, Ladiekali.

Reactions: Ladiekali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread