:D

Reactions: K_Tech

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I wear sandals without socks. In an English summer you have to because of the rain.

vaping my i-stick 50w (did someone really say that this was the most dangerous mod ever?) with a nauti-mini. Tootle-puffing at 4.2v. Happy! :)

Blimey - my hand's just blown off! Oh no - I'm wrong - because somebody told me it's dangerous then it must be! Aaaah!

Just do your own thing. If it works for you then it works. Doesn't matter what device you have. Have a good vape and enjoy it!

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Damn, if you're right, I have a bunch of stuff I need to sell. All of the mods I still use are mechs. They're all bottom feeders. I've had regulated ones...Sunbox e7's, e8's , svapiamo squonkers..... Nope, not for me. I don't like the idea of a juice bottle and tube connected to a 510 that close to an electronic chip. I also like the option of throwing my mod in the dishwasher if I wanted to. Although so far, I haven't wanted to. Mechs are perfect for me.
What's strange is, I have yet to start a thread to tell everyone how stupid their mods are. I need to get on it...

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Damn, if you're right, I have a bunch of stuff I need to sell. All of the mods I still use are mechs. They're all bottom feeders. I've had regulated ones...Sunbox e7's, e8's , svapiamo squonkers..... Nope, not for me. I don't like the idea of a juice bottle and tube connected to a 510 that close to an electronic chip. I also like the option of throwing my mod in the dishwasher if I wanted to. Although so far, I haven't wanted to. Mechs are perfect for me.
What's strange is, I have yet to start a thread to tell everyone how stupid their mods are. I need to get on it...
Someone has to do it, might as well be you!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014

*Is Robino1 looking?* There hasn't been a Provari thread in quite sometime. :lol: *Runs and hides.*

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
*Is Robino1 looking?* There hasn't been a Provari thread in quite sometime. :lol: *Runs and hides.*

I wish you hadn't done that.

But since you did.... I mean come on, $800 for an underpowered mod that doesn't even come in different colours?

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
Lmao
I feel exactly the same way.

I went to lowes in my boxers a t shirt some dress socks and sandals. My wife saw me as I was getting out the car. She started laughing when she saw me. I was getting sealant to blacktop the driveway. I said to her, oh yeah... I was going to shower shave get some clothes on just to take them all off to seal the driveway. Didnt sound smart to me. BTW the boxers do look like shorts.

hey I matched though.

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread