Status
Not open for further replies.

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
Well, philoshop, seems our governments (state/fed) are in the "protection" business......Wonder where they learned that from? :mad:

I've lived most of my of life in Newyorkistan, never anywhere near the city mind you, but a lot of what's happening now does sort of remind me of the 'Family' days.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Question:

I mentioned this to my wife. She never smoked and doesn't vape, but been living with smokers all of her 50+ years (she'd shoot me if I gave away her actual age). She said she would like to give her story having been with me smoking for 40 years. It says they review before publicizing, but wondering if that is acceptable.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Question:

I mentioned this to my wife. She never smoked and doesn't vape, but been living with smokers all of her 50+ years (she'd shoot me if I gave away her actual age). She said she would like to give her story having been with me smoking for 40 years. It says they review before publicizing, but wondering if that is acceptable.

PM the OP of the thread, JustJulie, and ask her. She does respond to PM's fairly quickly and no, you won't be bothering her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread