Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
The airflow makes more sense, versus the Ammit Dual/Kylin. But I'll wait for the more unbiased reviews to come out (although Heathen is pretty good about that most times. But Mike Vapes? That guy hardly remembers the name of the product he's reviewing. Cannot stand him.)

It's pricey, yea. Can get 2 or 3 Ammit/Kylin RTAs for that price.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
The airflow makes more sense, versus the Ammit Dual/Kylin. But I'll wait for the more unbiased reviews to come out (although Heathen is pretty good about that most times. But Mike Vapes? That guy hardly remembers the name of the product he's reviewing. Cannot stand him.)

It's pricey, yea. Can get 2 or 3 Ammit/Kylin RTAs for that price.
I kinda remember you got the Ammit or Kylin? How do u like it?

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I am very tempted to grab this. However I own the Ammit and the Kylin and they are all very similar. I like the reload though as it doesn't have AS pronounced "3d" airflow. After being a long time user of the original Ammit,ijoy exo RTA and now the Ammit dual and kylin I am not sure the 3d airflow really helps much in the flavor Dept. Clouds yes as it adds more air to the mix but if your main goal is flavor indirect coil airflow can be a very bad thing. With the Reload it kind of seems like a bottom 3d airflow hybrid and definitely looks as if it will hit the coil more directly. Sigh I don't know but that $70 price tag is really what has me on the fence.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I am very tempted to grab this. However I own the Ammit and the Kylin and they are all very similar. I like the reload though as it doesn't have AS pronounced "3d" airflow. After being a long time user of the original Ammit,ijoy exo RTA and now the Ammit dual and kylin I am not sure the 3d airflow really helps much in the flavor Dept. Clouds yes as it adds more air to the mix but if your main goal is flavor indirect coil airflow can be a very bad thing. With the Reload it kind of seems like a bottom 3d airflow hybrid and definitely looks as if it will hit the coil more directly. Sigh I don't know but that $70 price tag is really what has me on the fence.
Between the Ammit & the Kylin which do you like better? I know sigh $70

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Between the Ammit & the Kylin which do you like better? I know sigh $70
I would say I like the Ammit better suprisingly however I do like the Kylin in 2ml mode I like how the Ammit has 3ml and a threaded fill portion metal piece.

I pulled the trigger on the reload RTA in stainless primarily for the looks and you only live once right

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I would say I like the Ammit better suprisingly however I do like the Kylin in 2ml mode I like how the Ammit has 3ml and a threaded fill portion metal piece.

I pulled the trigger on the reload RTA in stainless primarily for the looks and you only live once right
Do let us know your thoughts on the Reload & pics please.

I've been going back & forth between the Ammit & Kylin. I also like the 3ml & top fill piece. Does your Kylin seep?

I decided for now on the Serpent Rdta rainbow. Your post on how much you loved it helped. Still loving it?

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA

Yes please share you're thoughts with us,always value your opinions,plus you always get all the new toys;-) want to know something about a new product? Ask Sed8 lol

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Smaller size and larger juice capacity than either the ammit or the Kylin, and wow that thing looks amazing. So well engeineered! I wish I knew more about the company though. Can't really justify the price tag...
Ya I hear Harry,and I agree with you,that's one sweet looking tank,looks WAY better than the ammit and the Kylin put together,and the petri while we're at it lol;-) that's worth the extra $$ right there,to me at least..

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Do let us know your thoughts on the Reload & pics please.

I've been going back & forth between the Ammit & Kylin. I also like the 3ml & top fill piece. Does your Kylin seep?

I decided for now on the Serpent Rdta rainbow. Your post on how much you loved it helped. Still loving it?
I am very much still enjoying my Serpent RDTA so much so that I bought 2 of them lol. As far as the Kylin Ammit debate.
Ok the Kylin does have smoother airflow throughout it's AFC adjustment . Also the flavor on the 2ml kylin is maybe a tad better then the Ammit however I am not a huge fan of the Kylin in 6ml mode imho it turns it into a run of the mill vape. My problem with the 2ml kylin isn't so much I. Worried about the glass coming off but that if I fill it to the top then try to screw on the top it causes eliquid to overflow and run everywhere effectively turning it into a roughly 1.8ml tank. The Ammit while a tad larger is easier to use and although the Kylin seems to have a bit better flavor that extra juice really makes a difference in the Ammit.

I will most definitely update with my thoughts when the reload comes in it shipped out today. I am regretting not spending the extra$5 for gold or black though I mean I am already spending $70 what's another $5 ....damn my cheapness

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I am very much still enjoying my Serpent RDTA so much so that I bought 2 of them lol. As far as the Kylin Ammit debate.
Ok the Kylin does have smoother airflow throughout it's AFC adjustment . Also the flavor on the 2ml kylin is maybe a tad better then the Ammit however I am not a huge fan of the Kylin in 6ml mode imho it turns it into a run of the mill vape. My problem with the 2ml kylin isn't so much I. Worried about the glass coming off but that if I fill it to the top then try to screw on the top it causes eliquid to overflow and run everywhere effectively turning it into a roughly 1.8ml tank. The Ammit while a tad larger is easier to use and although the Kylin seems to have a bit better flavor that extra juice really makes a difference in the Ammit.

I will most definitely update with my thoughts when the reload comes in it shipped out today. I am regretting not spending the extra$5 for gold or black though I mean I am already spending $70 what's another $5 ....damn my cheapness
Thanks for your thoughts on the Kylin & Ammit! Think I'll just pass on them. So exciting it shipped already! Yeah I hate when I do that too, the cheapness factor :D

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Thanks for your thoughts on the Kylin & Ammit! Think I'll just pass on them. So exciting it shipped already! Yeah I hate when I do that too, the cheapness factor :D
Oh cool good for you,I can't find it anywhere plus am in Europe so that doesn't help SIGH:-( please let us know what you think when you get ok;-) I hope you get it fast as I know how frustrating it can be waiting on vape Mail to arrive lol,really good looking atty,you have great taste;->

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Maybe but the reload looks SOOOOO much better imo;-)

Sorry, too much "bling" for me. Looks too much like the equivalent of wearing 5 gold chains around your neck. It's like a bathroom with all gold fixtures.

Please understand, I realize looks are totally subjective and I am truly not criticizing anyone's taste. Heathen seems to LOVE the looks so I'm sure I am in the minority on this.

I hope the vape on this is fantastic for those that invest in it. Anything to keep us off the stinks!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Sorry, too much "bling" for me. Looks too much like the equivalent of wearing 5 gold chains around your neck. It's like a bathroom with all gold fixtures.

Please understand, I realize looks are totally subjective and I am truly not criticizing anyone's taste. Heathen seems to LOVE the looks so I'm sure I am in the minority on this.

I hope the vape on this is fantastic for those that invest in it. Anything to keep us off the stinks!
They do have it in SS & Black, no bling :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread