Status
Not open for further replies.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
So does any one out there have an authentic and a clone? I and several others am sure would love to hear the differences between the two? Do the differences justify the huge price gap between the two?
I have the authentic and I think a couple of the clones I ordered should arrive tomorrow, so I will have to get back to you on that. :)

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
:thumbs: Looking forward to it!
My first 3fvape order has been pretty long, and slow, and I also just got shipping notice of the ss and gold I ordered, but I have a black authentic and two black Kindbright ones about to arive, so it should be a revealing comparison.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
My SS reload from 3fvape is in Los Angeles which is only 45 minutes from me but that has to be the worst hub. It always takes awhile to make it there to me. My black and gold have been shipped from hotecig 4 days ago. I hope to get at least 1 this week.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
My first 3fvape order has been pretty long, and slow, and I also just got shipping notice of the ss and gold I ordered, but I have a black authentic and two black Kindbright ones about to arive, so it should be a revealing comparison.
Thats AWSOME thanks bud,I would be really interested in ss quality and thickness between the two,o ring quality,and if build decks are the same size,for some reason the authentic looks bigger to me on reviews

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
first impressions: underwhelmed but not really disappointed. You definitely feel that this is only a $12 clone.

top oring faaaar too loose, drip tip oring faaaar too tight, airflow oring not correct either but ok. Stinks a bit so needs to be cleaned. Threads are ok. There is a noticeable difference to the authentic... Worth $50 more? I don't know.

Haven't thrown a build in it. If it vapes good - orings are fixable, then it is a good one.

I'd have preferred an SXK or SJMY clone for $20-$25 - that's what the original should be ;).

Again disappointed that we need a US company, paying a bit more to a china manufacturer to make a half good RTA than can be sold overpriced.

Orings too tight on the original for the glass and too loose on the drip tip haha... Will investigate further.

To sum it up: This clone is made to look good on the pictures ;) They gave a .... about the fit.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
first impressions: underwhelmed but not really disappointed. You definitely feel that this is only a $12 clone.

top oring faaaar too loose, drip tip oring faaaar too tight, airflow oring not correct either but ok. Stinks a bit so needs to be cleaned. Threads are ok. There is a noticeable difference to the authentic... Worth $50 more? I don't know.

Haven't thrown a build in it. If it vapes good - orings are fixable, then it is a good one.

I'd have preferred an SXK or SJMY clone for $20-$25 - that's what the original should be ;).

Again disappointed that we need a US company, paying a bit more to a china manufacturer to make a half good RTA than can be sold overpriced.

Orings too tight on the original for the glass and too loose on the drip tip haha... Will investigate further.

To sum it up: This clone is made to look good on the pictures ;) They gave a .... about the fit.
Thanks for the update daisy,make sure they put an oring on the top cap ( small one) they didn't bother to put one on mine,I agree with you 100 % about the O rings being crap,my glass is barely on and am getting constant leaking around the bottom of the glass when I refill,I even changed out the base O ring but it still leaks from time to time,when I screw on the base I really have to wrench it on tightly like my life depands on it or it will leak like a ....:(

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Just built mine after cleaning it out thoroughly, the report of the stink are correct.
First impression after half a tank, good but the Azeroth RTA is better.
Not getting any leaking but yeah, the bottom oring is a little on the loose side for me.
Overall for $12 it is a good tank and will get used. If it was a either or decision I would get the Azeroth RTA over this in a heartbeat, that is not bad priced either, found it on ebay for $24 shipped from the US.
b022560aa853ddacff7bffdce9584642.jpg

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Just built mine after cleaning it out thoroughly, the report of the stink are correct.
First impression after half a tank, good but the Azeroth RTA is better.
Not getting any leaking but yeah, the bottom oring is a little on the loose side for me.
Overall for $12 it is a good tank and will get used. If it was a either or decision I would get the Azeroth RTA over this in a heartbeat, that is not bad priced either, found it on ebay for $24 shipped from the US.
b022560aa853ddacff7bffdce9584642.jpg

:thumbs: Looking good! Where did you get the drip tip? I likey!
Mine didn't stink my o rings were ok too'o_O

Reactions: mjag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread