Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
:thumbs: Looking good! Where did you get the drip tip? I likey!
Mine didn't stink my o rings were ok too'o_O
I found the drip tip at a local shop, kennedy clone but they said it was authentic, should have known for the discounted price of $10 instead of $25. If I run accross the same online for cheap I will let you know.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I found the drip tip at a local shop, kennedy clone but they said it was authentic, should have known for the discounted price of $10 instead of $25. If I run accross the same online for cheap I will let you know.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Thanks it's really nice!

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Of the six I got one ended up with some leaking at the base of the tank. others were fine and clean (no stink). Seems as though the bottom ring which retains the o-ring was cut slightly deeper as changing the o-ring with other same size 1x23 didn't help.

Digging through my o-ring collection a 1.5x19 soft stretchy silicon ring added just a little extra thickness and sealed the tank.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Reactions: Heartsdelight

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Of the six I got one ended up with some leaking at the base of the tank. others were fine and clean (no stink). Seems as though the bottom ring which retains the o-ring was cut slightly deeper as changing the o-ring with other same size 1x23 didn't help.

Digging through my o-ring collection a 1.5x19 soft stretchy silicon ring added just a little extra thickness and sealed the tank.
Yup,I had the exact same issue,put a slightly bigger O ring and it fixed that issue,am still getting a little leaking the base no matter how I wick it,I think I got a jacked base,I complained about from the shop in the uk where I got it from and to my surprise they stated they've been getting a lot of complaints about the same issue,they're shipping me a new base and deck free of charge,I'll report back when I've installed it and see how it goes;-)

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
So I got two black Kindbright Reload rta's a couple days ago and all in all it seems like a good atty for the price. Like other posters I was having a leaking issue. Whenever I went to fill it it would leak like a siv and then stop. Not a good thing considering I bought this for a work beater and I will often fill it up a few times a day. I ended up swapping out the base o-ring and that fixed that issue it seems.

I find the build quality to be decent enough. Not as smooth as the authentic but not terrible either.
I did get a lower serial # than my authentic is lol.
I haven't had a chance to compare the build decks side by side as I have not opened the authentic to change the cotton since these arrived, but will do that in a day or so.
The afc ring is way looser on the clone than the authentic, but on the authentic it feels too tight and the clone is too loose and I would like a happy medium.
The threading feels smooth on the clone but not as smooth as the authentic.
The machining on the top knurled piece is sharper and less refined on the clone than the authentic.
The font and size is a bit different on the clone as well which makes it for me at least easy to spot the difference in the event someone was trying to pass off a clone as a authentic.

I find the Reload clone to be a better rta than the Ammit Dual which I was using for a work beater, but was also suffering from it leaking at the base, but unlike the Kindbright Reload I could not remedy the problem for the Ammit, but unlike the Kindbright it did not leak as much when it did.

I am expecting a gold and SS kindbright Reload as well. Not sure why I need so many of these things but they were cheap and imo produce a good vape that is comparable to the authentic Reload. At least with having all the colors I can do a little mix and match on them.

I think the authentic Reload is a good rta and I am glad I own one, but I feel it is over priced and if they had made it to sell for the 40 dollar range there would be no need for the clone. My reasoning for having the clones are that I do not want to tear up the higher $ authentic at work so work beaters are in order. If the authentic was a 30-40 rta I would have a couple of them and would not sweat taking it on the jobsite.

Feel free to ask any specific questions I may have over looked in the comparing of the clone versus authentic.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
So I got two black Kindbright Reload rta's a couple days ago and all in all it seems like a good atty for the price. Like other posters I was having a leaking issue. Whenever I went to fill it it would leak like a siv and then stop. Not a good thing considering I bought this for a work beater and I will often fill it up a few times a day. I ended up swapping out the base o-ring and that fixed that issue it seems.

I find the build quality to be decent enough. Not as smooth as the authentic but not terrible either.
I haven't had a chance to compare the build decks side by side as I have not opened the authentic to change the cotton since these arrived, but will do that in a day or so.
The afc ring is way looser on the clone than the authentic, but on the authentic it feels too tight and the clone is too loose and I would like a happy medium.
The machining on the top knurled piece is sharper and less refined on the clone than the authentic.
The font and size is a bit different on the clone as well which makes it for me at least easy to spot the difference in the event someone was trying to pass off a clone as a authentic.

I find the Reload clone to be a better rta than the Ammit Dual which I was using for a work beater, but was also suffering from it leaking at the base, but unlike the Kindbright Reload I could not remedy the problem for the Ammit, but unlike the Kindbright it did not leak as much when it did.

I am expecting a gold and SS kindbright Reload as well. Not sure why I need so many of these things but they were cheap and imo produce a good vape that is comparable to the authentic Reload. At least with having all the colors I can do a little mix and match on them.

I think the authentic Reload is a good rta and I am glad I own one, but I feel it is over priced and if they had made it to sell for the 40 dollar range there would be no need for the clone. My reasoning for having the clones are that I do not want to tear up the higher $ authentic at work so work beaters are in order. If the authentic was a 30-40 rta I would have a couple of them and would not sweat taking it on the jobsite.

Feel free to ask any specific questions I may have over looked in the comparing of the clone versus authentic.
Wow,can't think of a thing to ask my friend,you covered it all,thanks for taking the time to answer any questions one might of had to decide wether to spend the extra cash on the authentic,you are a scollar and a gentlemen:thumb:

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Wow,can't think of a thing to ask my friend,you covered it all,thanks for taking the time to answer any questions one might of had to decide wether to spend the extra cash on the authentic,you are a scollar and a gentlemen:thumb:
No problem Franck, jmo and of course someone else may see it differently. Also no doubt that qc will also come into play as well. Hope that replacement base fixes your issue. :)

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

Thanks for the comparison to the authentic!:thumbs:

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Hi all,I wanted to post this little story out for all of you to read,I hope it will not bore you but instead inspire you,as you might of read in my previous posts about the reload clone rta,I was having issues,leaking from around the bottom of the glass and the base as well,here's where my story gets interesting,when Heartsdelight read the issues I was having she immediately and without thought offered to send me her ss reload as she was not having those issues with hers and by then had received a black one,and had a gold one in the mail as well,now keep in mind I don't live around the corner from her,am actually across the pond in France,we arranged for me to pay her shipping costs via PayPal and she sent it out to me,it took 6 days and I received it with no problems,the reason I wanted to share this little story with all of you is because it really touched my heart that a complete stranger would go out of her way to make another person happy and enjoy something as much as she is,and I think that's priceless,from then forward judy and I speak dayli about tanks,mods,wicking,coils,reviewers,new stuff coming out,ect ect,and it's AWSOME being able to discuss something your passionate about with another person,am happy and proud to call Judy my friend,the world needs more people like hearts,kind and unselfish at its best,ok am done,I hope I did not bore you too much guys,ECF is a great forum and we are lucky that they're around so we can all help each other out to continue enjoying our vaping journey:thumb:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Hi all,I wanted to post this little story out for all of you to read,I hope it will not bore you but instead inspire you,as you might of read in my previous posts about the reload clone rta,I was having issues,leaking from around the bottom of the glass and the base as well,here's where my story gets interesting,when Heartsdelight read the issues I was having she immediately and without thought offered to send me her ss reload as she was not having those issues with hers and by then had received a black one,and had a gold one in the mail as well,now keep in mind I don't live around the corner from her,am actually across the pond in France,we arranged for me to pay her shipping costs via PayPal and she sent it out to me,it took 6 days and I received it with no problems,the reason I wanted to share this little story with all of you is because it really touched my heart that a complete stranger would go out of her way to make another person happy and enjoy something as much as she is,and I think that's priceless,from then forward judy and I speak dayli about tanks,mods,wicking,coils,reviewers,new stuff coming out,ect ect,and it's AWSOME being able to discuss something your passionate about with another person,am happy and proud to call Judy my friend,the world needs more people like hearts,kind and unselfish at its best,ok am done,I hope I did not bore you too much guys,ECF is a great forum and we are lucky that they're around so we can all help each other out to continue enjoying our vaping journey:thumb:
Aww shucks Franck, gonna make a girl blush :wub: thank you :)

afreeb

Jun 26, 2017
Hi guys - followed this post closely and after the reviews couldn't help myself and bought the kind bright clone from 3f - arrived, coiled, wicked and fell in love with the flavour... so great... problem is i randomly get rivers of liquid flood out of the air flow holes... doesn't seem to be any particular trigger for it i.e.: after refilling...chain vaping etc... just randomly discover a flood of liquid. I have seen some users (Franck) having leaks but that seemed to be from between the airflow control and the glass but mine seems to be from the airflow itself... - just wondered if anyone had experienced the same thing and may be able to suggest anything to resolve? - I admit i haven't played around with o-rings as yet and will be doing this tomorrow but was hoping for any other ideas - cheers guys!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Hi guys - followed this post closely and after the reviews couldn't help myself and bought the kind bright clone from 3f - arrived, coiled, wicked and fell in love with the flavour... so great... problem is i randomly get rivers of liquid flood out of the air flow holes... doesn't seem to be any particular trigger for it i.e.: after refilling...chain vaping etc... just randomly discover a flood of liquid. I have seen some users (Franck) having leaks but that seemed to be from between the airflow control and the glass but mine seems to be from the airflow itself... - just wondered if anyone had experienced the same thing and may be able to suggest anything to resolve? - I admit i haven't played around with o-rings as yet and will be doing this tomorrow but was hoping for any other ideas - cheers guys!
Use a touch more wick & doing the burp after filling seems to take care of any leaking from the afc.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Hey bud you're not alone,I get them from the airflow as well,it seems to do it willi nilli,no particular reason that I found as of yet,then it suddenly stops from one fill up to the next,then it might start off again,the burp method is closing off you're afc,fill up you're tank,close it off,turn the tank upside down,wait for juice to drain down from the base,then open afc and flip the tank right side up again,I've had it work at time,and at times not so much ( that trick is curtesy of Heartsdelight btw) good luck and let us know if it improves for you ok?

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread