Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

afreeb

Jun 26, 2017
Hey bud you're not alone,I get them from the airflow as well,it seems to do it willi nilli,no particular reason that I found as of yet,then it suddenly stops from one fill up to the next,then it might start off again,the burp method is closing off you're afc,fill up you're tank,close it off,turn the tank upside down,wait for juice to drain down from the base,then open afc and flip the tank right side up again,I've had it work at time,and at times not so much ( that trick is curtesy of Heartsdelight btw) good luck and let us know if it improves for you ok?
**Touchwood** - that little tip about the 'burping' seems to have helped - I've gone a whole 24 hours of solid use without any leaking...(still keeping a tissue in my hand at all times while using it just in case!)

Such great flavour on this and more importantly, to me anyways, such a smooth draw - the airflow on this is great!

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
**Touchwood** - that little tip about the 'burping' seems to have helped - I've gone a whole 24 hours of solid use without any leaking...(still keeping a tissue in my hand at all times while using it just in case!)

Such great flavour on this and more importantly, to me anyways, such a smooth draw - the airflow on this is great!
Hey that's great news,glad I was able to help:rickroll:

Reactions: Heartsdelight

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Got my fold and black from hotecig today. Packing looks identical to my Kindbright clone from 3fvape.

Have only had a chance to build on the black so far but good news, no seeping between the bottom oring and glass.

Will update when I have had more time with both.

4083d7f3497e2e09c06320a620725e46.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Got my fold and black from hotecig today. Packing looks identical to my Kindbright clone from 3fvape.

Have only had a chance to build on the black so far but good news, no seeping between the bottom oring and glass.

Will update when I have had more time with both.

4083d7f3497e2e09c06320a620725e46.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Looks good on the Finder.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
Three Reload clones showed up in the mail today. They came in really clean but I washed them anyway. I've put builds in two, a gold and a black, and vaped up three tank fulls.

No leaks so far and I'm very pleased with them. I like the aggressive knurling on the top cap. No swells in the body of the tank above the AFC ring make it easy enough to adjust. I did have some Ultem drip tips from FT that I swapped out with the stock one. They are just a touch taller than the tip that comes with the tank.

So far so good with mine.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Three Reload clones showed up in the mail today. They came in really clean but I washed them anyway. I've put builds in two, a gold and a black, and vaped up three tank fulls.

No leaks so far and I'm very pleased with them. I like the aggressive knurling on the top cap. No swells in the body of the tank above the AFC ring make it easy enough to adjust. I did have some Ultem drip tips from FT that I swapped out with the stock one. They are just a touch taller than the tip that comes with the tank.

So far so good with mine.

Cool! Am glad yours didn't have any issues! :thumbs:

Reactions: franck

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
An update...

I did finally get a very small leak from one of them at the base of the glass tank. It seems to be a poor fit between the glass and the base plus a poor choice of oring to fill that gap. You can literally slide the glass portion around in the section of the base the glass and oring sit in. I found some spares in my box of leftovers that filled the cavity the oring sits in better and have had no leaks since. They were clear silicone orings, square in profile and filled that cavity just right.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
none of them is the authentic on the pic :D

I like it so much that for me it is worth $60 more. All the orings are crap on the clone, some airflow rings are super loose, other super tight. The one non-kindbright is the best clone out of them. Top cap is pretty sharp.

They vape pretty much the same, so you get something good for only $10 and some work - but I'd buy the authentic instantly again.

I hope we will see an SXK or SER clone for $20 with better quality.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
So all of them are the Kindbright except for the last one on the far right?

So what is your assessment of the clone vs. authentic?

1,2 and 4 are kindbright. The shiny gold one is from an unknown manufacturer. Packaging looks nearly identical, but the R on the kindbright package is deep yellow, the one on the unknown one is a brighter yellow.

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
none of them is the authentic on the pic :D

I like it so much that for me it is worth $60 more. All the orings are crap on the clone, some airflow rings are super loose, other super tight. The one non-kindbright is the best clone out of them. Top cap is pretty sharp.

They vape pretty much the same, so you get something good for only $10 and some work - but I'd buy the authentic instantly again.

I hope we will see an SXK or SER clone for $20 with better quality.
You confused me a bit, are you saying that you appreciate the rta so much that you whould spend the extra 60$ for the authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread