Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Decided to grab this bad boy once the app has the black in stock
You don't need to use the app anymore to get one,I got mine in without it,much better quality then the clones btw,granted it was 5 times the price but still glad I finally pulled the trigger on getting a real one ;-)

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Every website I found black is out of order found a eBay link but I rather order from the official spot if it was a cheaper tank I wouldn't mind
Yea I got a black one as well,going to get gold and ss soon,they have all 3 colors instock but am in Europe so it won't help you much:-/ hope you get it soon ;-)

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Now if I could get the logo to line up with the screen :(
IMG_20171006_193315_691.jpg

BartH33

Oct 11, 2017
Hello,
I am new to this forum and am glad to finally find a forum for the reload.
I am having problems with this one. I tried numerous types of builds but can’t find the flavor sweet spot. My tfv8 baby and tfv12 bra have better flavor. I tried Clapton, fused Clapton, twisted 26Ga also tried them spaced. All SS316L but the flavor is just not that spectacular. Now I have the coils as close as possible to the airflow but still not on par with what I read. All coils where 3 or 3.5 mm and resistance between 0.12 and 0.4 tried in wattage and temp control. Can somebody help and give some advice or is this rta just not that spectacular. I have an original so no clone. Thx

Reactions: AnthonyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread