Status
Not open for further replies.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Which ejuice flavors would you say could be called "renowned", or even legendary?

I'm thinking along the lines of "RY4" ... not everybody likes it, but most have probably tried it, even it was just to find out what all the fuss was about.

Suggestions?

RY4
Bobas Bounty
Tribecca
Pluid
Castle Long Reserve

ToryCooper

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Huntsville Alabama USA
Been seeing more about this "pluid" gonna have to find some now grrr. as far as Tribeca goes, I posted in another post I didn't like it AT ALL ...im am now retracting this statement. Built a micro coil today for first time my Tribeca has been shaken and been steeping for about a week or 2 ....dropped some in the tank....love it now. Sweet juice with a little something else I cant explain.

edit: nope nevermind I hate black licorice

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
BWB RY4 (no longer available)
Ms. T's Snickerdoodle
Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapor
Bounty Hunter from NiteLiteVapor
Gold from NiteLiteVapor
DK-Tab from Dekang
Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew
Gooey Better Cake from KickBassVapor
Longbottom Leaf from EPipeMods
KY Premium from Vermillion River
Tobacco Haze from Mom and Pop's

These are in addition to what have already been mentioned, such as Tribeca, Boba's, Pluid, House Blend, and Legend (formerly known as Gandalf). Keep in mind that I am listing flavors that have been touted as the creme de la creme on ECF over the 2 years that I have been vaping, and although I have tried many of these flavors, they are not necessarily my personal faves, but rather common ADV's for many ECFers.

You may want to check out the Juice of the Year threads from the last 2 years:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-discussion/244945-2011-juice-year-award.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/371963-reals-time-2012-ecf-juice-year-awards.html

When talking about RY4s, you can't really count that as a single flavor because no 2 vendors sell the same RY4. Each one is completely different. Some vendors even offer several variations that differ quite drastically. For example Mom and Pop's offers 3 different recipes (RY4, RY4v2, and RYO4) and each own is completely different from the other two. You should check out BillHerbst's thread on RY4. The latest "Report Card" can be found in posts #4680-4683: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ly-big-ry4-roundup-long-117.html#post10803126

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I like the idea of this thread ---> though we need to "qualify" what legendary means...
As far as I am concerned, an operational definition of Legendary would mean that a juice has been very popular for 3-4 years... it's has to have inspired other juice makers... and copycats... whether it is hot now or not.... so as good as nicoticket and indigo and mom and pop are... they are about 1.5-2+ years away from being legendary...

One exception IMO... being:
PLUID... Pluid has been discussed and in the making for a long time before it was commercially available... ...and it help inspired a boom in boutique and artisan juice making.

Whether I like them or not... and I do like most of these... I would qualify these as legendary... as far as ECF goes... over the past 3-4 years.

Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice
BWB RY4
BWB Malty Toffee
BWB Casablanca
Dulcis by Vaportalk
Bounty Hunter by Nitelite Vapor
Kona Cream Milkshake from Virgin (never had this one, but heh... immense popularity forever)
DK-TAB from Dekang
RY4 from Dekang
Taboo from LiquidXpress
I think you have to go with Geoff's Blend or Butterfinger from Tasty Vapor
Snickerdoodle Ms. T's...
Halo's Torque
V4L's Smilin' Menthol

as far as nets and more tobacco inspired... I think some have listed a few big ones...

Never tried it, but that Vermillion River line has been consistently pumped for at least 3 years.
as Dspin said... want2Vape's Alcazar is arguably one of the first nets that caught fire... want2vape makes great juice btw... their creme brulee is the best IMO...

well... I tried... it would be a worthy and fun activity to attempt to qualify what legendary means... and compile a list for newbies to see...

I have no doubt that companies like ahlusion, nicoticket, fuzion, vapetrik, mom and pops, goodlife etc will have legendary juices...

Boba's and Pluid have inspired so many juices... as has the regular janty or dekang RY4/ dulcis

Last edited:

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
When you say renowned, I think you mean juices everybody talks alot about and are in no way derisable, not just great juices...so Itd probably be

legend-HHV
Zombie Apocalypse and Twas Brillig-AiV
Boba Bounty and Gorilla Juice-Alien Visions
Tribeca-Halo
Smooth Criminal-Ahlusions
Radiator Pluid-Mad murdocks
Gambit-5pawns
House blend-BWB

Ive never heard anyone say bad things about any of those, even though some arent my favorites. Theyre talked about alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread