Dismiss Notice
Happy Thanksgiving, Guest! If you're not too full after all that turkey, check out our latest ECF giveaway, courtesy of Smok :)

Renowned eJuice Flavors

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Jorunkun, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jorunkun

Jorunkun Full Member

Oct 5, 2013
    Nishio, Aichi, Japan
    Which ejuice flavors would you say could be called "renowned", or even legendary?

I'm thinking along the lines of "RY4" ... not everybody likes it, but most have probably tried it, even it was just to find out what all the fuss was about.

2. vjc0628

vjc0628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    valleystream ny
    Ahlusioon Smooth Criminal
    Alien Vision Bobas Bounty
    Copper Creak House blend
    Halo Tribeca
    HHV Legend

There are more this is what comes to mind now
  3. duby1622

duby1622 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2013
    United States
    AVE Bobas Bounty
    Grant's Vanilla Custard
    Mad Murdocks Radiator Pluid
  4. ClippinWings

ClippinWings Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    The OC
    Bobas Bounty
    Castle Long Reserve
  5. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    United States
    I haven't tried many but I can vouch for RY4.
  6. John Alexander

John Alexander Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    On the back nine
    These two (haven't tried the other). Don't leave home without them.
  7. ToryCooper

ToryCooper Full Member Verified Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Huntsville Alabama USA
    Been seeing more about this "pluid" gonna have to find some now grrr. as far as Tribeca goes, I posted in another post I didn't like it AT ALL ...im am now retracting this statement. Built a micro coil today for first time my Tribeca has been shaken and been steeping for about a week or 2 ....dropped some in the tank....love it now. Sweet juice with a little something else I cant explain.

edit: nope nevermind I hate black licorice
  8. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
    BWB RY4 (no longer available)
    Ms. T's Snickerdoodle
    Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapor
    Bounty Hunter from NiteLiteVapor
    Gold from NiteLiteVapor
    DK-Tab from Dekang
    Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew
    Gooey Better Cake from KickBassVapor
    Longbottom Leaf from EPipeMods
    KY Premium from Vermillion River
    Tobacco Haze from Mom and Pop's

These are in addition to what have already been mentioned, such as Tribeca, Boba's, Pluid, House Blend, and Legend (formerly known as Gandalf). Keep in mind that I am listing flavors that have been touted as the creme de la creme on ECF over the 2 years that I have been vaping, and although I have tried many of these flavors, they are not necessarily my personal faves, but rather common ADV's for many ECFers.

You may want to check out the Juice of the Year threads from the last 2 years:

When talking about RY4s, you can't really count that as a single flavor because no 2 vendors sell the same RY4. Each one is completely different. Some vendors even offer several variations that differ quite drastically. For example Mom and Pop's offers 3 different recipes (RY4, RY4v2, and RYO4) and each own is completely different from the other two. You should check out BillHerbst's thread on RY4. The latest "Report Card" can be found in posts #4680-4683: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ly-big-ry4-roundup-long-117.html#post10803126
  9. DasBluCig

DasBluCig Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 30, 2013
    Chichester, NH
    Allow me to add:
    Custard's Last Stand
    Creme Brulee
    Both from Nicoticket.....
    For me....these take my vaping to a whole new level of FAB!!:D
    Boba's Bounty (from ALIEN VISIONS E-JUICE!!) is, of course, a vaping staple, IMHO!!
    Happy (vaping ) Trails!
  10. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 2, 2010

Want2Vape for extracted tobaccos - only people who understand cigar and pipe tobacco IMO

BWB - Malty Toffee

Boba's Bounty - if you develope a taste for it.

Halo - I would go back to smoking if I had to vape only Halo juices. Just cant do them
  11. nickvegas

nickvegas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    las vegas
    I'm really surprised that Indigo vapors does not get recognized much,may be because their tobacco line is not NET but I find them very complex and excellent to chain vepe keep in mind I have tried most of the above mentioned juices.
  12. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    That would be Oorah from Indigo Vapor
  13. ClutchMan

ClutchMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2011
    New Orleans
    Backwoods Brew - Casablanca
    Nicoticket - Custard's Last Stand
    Vermillion River - Kentucky Premium Blend.

I vape a lot of other stuff, but I always have to be stocked on these.
  14. AhhCheew

AhhCheew Full Member Verified Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Jersey City, NJ
    Sadly I haven't tried ANY of these at all. I have a lot of shopping to do lol.
  15. John Alexander

John Alexander Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    On the back nine
    I think it's more like Good & Fruity or Mike and Ike. I don't taste black licorice, which I do like on its own.
  16. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 10, 2010
    Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
    I like the idea of this thread ---> though we need to "qualify" what legendary means...
    As far as I am concerned, an operational definition of Legendary would mean that a juice has been very popular for 3-4 years... it's has to have inspired other juice makers... and copycats... whether it is hot now or not.... so as good as nicoticket and indigo and mom and pop are... they are about 1.5-2+ years away from being legendary...

One exception IMO... being:
    PLUID... Pluid has been discussed and in the making for a long time before it was commercially available... ...and it help inspired a boom in boutique and artisan juice making.

Whether I like them or not... and I do like most of these... I would qualify these as legendary... as far as ECF goes... over the past 3-4 years.

Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice
    BWB RY4
    BWB Malty Toffee
    BWB Casablanca
    Dulcis by Vaportalk
    Bounty Hunter by Nitelite Vapor
    Kona Cream Milkshake from Virgin (never had this one, but heh... immense popularity forever)
    DK-TAB from Dekang
    RY4 from Dekang
    Taboo from LiquidXpress
    I think you have to go with Geoff's Blend or Butterfinger from Tasty Vapor
    Snickerdoodle Ms. T's...
    Halo's Torque
    V4L's Smilin' Menthol

as far as nets and more tobacco inspired... I think some have listed a few big ones...

Never tried it, but that Vermillion River line has been consistently pumped for at least 3 years.
    as Dspin said... want2Vape's Alcazar is arguably one of the first nets that caught fire... want2vape makes great juice btw... their creme brulee is the best IMO...

well... I tried... it would be a worthy and fun activity to attempt to qualify what legendary means... and compile a list for newbies to see...

I have no doubt that companies like ahlusion, nicoticket, fuzion, vapetrik, mom and pops, goodlife etc will have legendary juices...

Boba's and Pluid have inspired so many juices... as has the regular janty or dekang RY4/ dulcis
  17. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    I guess Patriot and Vita Bella from Good Ejuice could fall into this category.
  18. Altaire Versailles

Altaire Versailles Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    Detroit MI
    When you say renowned, I think you mean juices everybody talks alot about and are in no way derisable, not just great juices...so Itd probably be

Zombie Apocalypse and Twas Brillig-AiV
    Boba Bounty and Gorilla Juice-Alien Visions
    Smooth Criminal-Ahlusions
    Radiator Pluid-Mad murdocks
    House blend-BWB

Ive never heard anyone say bad things about any of those, even though some arent my favorites. Theyre talked about alot.
  19. kbreeze

kbreeze Full Member Verified Member

Oct 21, 2012
    United States
    Looks like i'll be bookmarking this to buy later on Lol
  20. BadTrainDriver

BadTrainDriver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2013
    Dublin, Ohio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.