Reo at 5v?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Hello and a very very happy new year to you all .
i got me a pair of the 5 volt ( 4.8 volt actually ) green batteries for the Reo grand .
i use them with a 2 ohm boge carto ... all i can say is that they are awesome , i was finding the the grand a bit under-powered with the aw 18650's , also i would like to add that i am not a high voltage guy , i usually use my provari at 4.2 volts , the new green batteries seem to give me about the same experience and do tend to last 5-6 hours , ( if not more )
if any of you are feeling that you need more power from the grand , i would highly recommend these batteries .
wishing you all well
warm regards
Sahil .

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
Hello and a very very happy new year to you all .
i got me a pair of the 5 volt ( 4.8 volt actually ) green batteries for the Reo grand .
i use them with a 2 ohm boge carto ... all i can say is that they are awesome , i was finding the the grand a bit under-powered with the aw 18650's , also i would like to add that i am not a high voltage guy , i usually use my provari at 4.2 volts , the new green batteries seem to give me about the same experience and do tend to last 5-6 hours , ( if not more )
if any of you are feeling that you need more power from the grand , i would highly recommend these batteries .
wishing you all well
warm regards
Sahil .

Who did you get your batteries from I see that RTD and Super-T offer the same 4.8v batt? Thanks.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Who did you get your batteries from I see that RTD and Super-T offer the same 4.8v batt? Thanks.

Heya , i got mine from london , BUT they are available at electoronicstix.com in the Usa , also get the new dual charger , hopefully it will show when the battery is fully charged , till now all the chargers that came with the 5 volt battery would only hold a single battery and the light would never turn green once the battery was fully charged ..
hope the above helps , and i can promise ya a awesome vape too with the 5 volt batteries -:)
take care and all the best
warm regards
Sahil

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Heya , i got mine from london , BUT they are available at electoronicstix.com in the Usa , also get the new dual charger , hopefully it will show when the battery is fully charged , till now all the chargers that came with the 5 volt battery would only hold a single battery and the light would never turn green once the battery was fully charged ..
hope the above helps , and i can promise ya a awesome vape too with the 5 volt batteries -:)
take care and all the best
warm regards
Sahil

Actually, there are two styles of single-bay chargers - a thin one and a thick one. The thick one doesn't give you any indication that the battery has a full charge, but the thin one will - the light on the charger stays red, but the light on the wall-plug does go from red to yellow to green.

In any case, I'm lusting after one of those dual-bay chargers as well. Once we're recovered from the holiday spending, I'm in for one.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I don't own any of those. mwa (Matt) does and would be able to tell you what they come off his cgarger at. It will vary some because different chargers charge to different voltages...

Mine come off the charger at around 3.3v. I just double checked that.

Edit: Wow, I didn't notice that this was such an old thread. Never mind. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread