Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Wait so if I am using 18650s... I should use that number that can be like 4.xx (ex: 4.19) and NOT 3.7 like I have been doing?

Correct. And yes, the one Randy has will work great. I have one of his for backup. Always use the off the charger voltage. I don't know about you, but before my batts hit 3.75v I'm already swapping them out for a fresh one. You'll see what I mean as soon as you have a meter...

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
So far I have done it by taste... I swap off pretty quickly as I chase that TH (as you know :) )

No different than the rest of us bud, most of us crave that fresh 4.2v hit. By the time my batt hits 3.9ish I'm already thinking about swapping for a fresh one. Now with that knowledge, do you see where the 3.7v figure becomes useless for figuring the wattage you actually prefer to vape at?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
These Batts work very well with a 2-2.2 ohm Atty, its kind of strange how they come off the charger at 5.4 and slowly drop down in voltage but they do provide for a great vape. I wished AW would make something like this but there isnt a chemistry for a single 5v or 6v Batt as of now, other than joining together the 4 x 1/3Amp Ni-MH Batts from my understanding. There is some downfalls to this Batt and one is the 600mAh but if you have 3-4 of these they really are super to use I have found, with the right Atty's

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
What ideal voltage should these batt's be coming off the charger at?

AW LiFePO4 RCR 123

I don't own any of those. mwa (Matt) does and would be able to tell you what they come off his cgarger at. It will vary some because different chargers charge to different voltages...

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
the only thing I don't like about these batteries is the Mah I have 2 of them sitting here I never use because of it, I guess I got spoiled with the 2900's maybe I'll charge them up and give them another try
I feel the same way I am a 18650 man no fuss plug and play .I have a feeling you will see the 5 volt batts with a higher mah soon enough there is definitely many of us that would enjoy it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread