reo batteries and voltage drop - small test inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullsleeve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
nj
so I was having a firing issue and took some advice and purchased two aw imr 18650 1600mah (the ones linked on reos website). the came in today and I charged one up and decided to see how it performs compared to the 18650 2900mah orbtronics I was using. both batteries were full charged, the orbtronics is about 4 weeks old with 2 weeks of reo use and 2 weeks of occasional mech mod use at home. the aw is brand new. results are as follows AW IMR: no load 4.2 under load 4.08. ORBTRONICS: no load 4.18 under load 3.93. just in case anyone had any interest figured id post up my findings. the AW's seem to hit a little harder than the orbtronics and most def fit better inside the reo with less compression on the spring when installed.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
so I was having a firing issue and took some advice and purchased two aw imr 18650 1600mah (the ones linked on reos website). the came in today and I charged one up and decided to see how it performs compared to the 18650 2900mah orbtronics I was using. both batteries were full charged, the orbtronics is about 4 weeks old with 2 weeks of reo use and 2 weeks of occasional mech mod use at home. the aw is brand new. results are as follows AW IMR: no load 4.2 under load 4.08. ORBTRONICS: no load 4.18 under load 3.93. just in case anyone had any interest figured id post up my findings. the AW's seem to hit a little harder than the orbtronics and most def fit better inside the reo with less compression on the spring when installed.

Will be interested to see the results of the same test after the AW IMR have cycled a few times. It has been said that they get better after a few charges.

I have only run AW IMR in all of my REO's. Always the recommended mAhs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread