Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi. I have a Mini 2.1 and a Reomizer 2.1 Love them. Am wondering what other atomizers (bf) fit as well? Read they the thread and also checked the Reo site. I notice there are RM3 and 4's. My Reo is not a LP. I am currently using one coil but may expand to 2?
Thank you kind and wise people.

falken02

Aug 4, 2013
Paris, France
Hello robinowitz,
Cyclone BF works well on my Mini2.1 but only with the normal cap (not the AFC cap) and is comparable to the RM2 (in terms of vaping, build quality...). Dual coil is not that easy in it without modifying the cap, except with double barrel coil build (well the air-hole should also be opened a bit with such build IMHO).
Others also work (see first page of this thread) but some are very difficult to find and some are not as good as the RM2.
RM4 won't work on non LP but RM3 seems to work (14mm, seems to originally be an A6 atomizer) with a single and a dual (duel) coil versions (certainly the cap difference).

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thank you Falken and Filthy! So it seems that I should consider a RM3 dual (duel) in the event that I may want to try dual coils but I could also stay with single with an RM3. I got a lot out of your comment Filthy regarding flavor vs. Plumes a few pgs. back. I really more of a flavor person who enjoys an occasional plume. Would you say the RM3 is that much different from the RM2 (other than dual coil option) in terms of flavor? And yes, I'm not into drilling another hole.

It also seems that folks are really going for the LP's? Is this because it opens the door for more of a variety of attys for the dual coil officials? Thank you.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Yes the LP because there are no limits, run small RBAs with single, run big RBAs with dual or run that 16mm RBA that will be invented next year and doubles the flavor with a single coil :ohmy:

There are two versions of the RM3 one with a single hole for single coils and one with two holes for a dual coil, so you've got to chose. I don't have one but have read in single coil version the flavor is as good or better than an RM2.

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Milling is the right term, though I do mine with a bench top disc sander (it's only alum.)...the sander is faster than setting up the mill and the results are identical...Milling down a Grand or 2.1 is the same, you could mill down a mini if you felt so inclined...I think Rob will do them all.

ligyron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
Lake Worth, FL
U sure? I don't think Rob has updated the instructions in... a while. The manual makes reference to the "Rubber Insulator/Gasket" for the 510 center post - Eeek! if that one wasn't in there. But it doesn't show or mention anything about the extra o-ring used for a BFA. That one comes with the Reomizers. Or can be purchased on the site as replacements or for non Reomizer attys.

http://www.reosmods.com/images/usermanuals/metal.pdf

Certainly not as pictured in the manual. Is this a mistake?

I always wondered about that as the atty never seems to end up where I want it to even though I have the 1.5 gasket in the juice well and a 1.0 between atty and air cap.. :confused:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Certainly not as pictured in the manual. Is this a mistake?

I always wondered about that as the atty never seems to end up where I want it to even though I have the 1.5 gasket in the juice well and a 1.0 between atty and air cap.. :confused:

The Rubber Insulator/Gasket is part of the center post assembly. It is not a extra piece included when you purchase a REO.

The photo in the manual just points out where it is located and so all the parts shown are named.

If you purchase a new rebuild kit you will find that gasket included in the parts.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I use an o-ring between base and cap of RM2 to line the airhole up dead in line with the coil.

I use another in the dripwell, to make sure the airhole is pointing away from me when i vape.

You may have to play with different sizes to achieve both those things, but o-rings are cheap. What you don't want to do is to have to ratchet your RM2 down so tight on the Reo, to get the airhole away from you, that you damage the gaskets you cannot see in the 510 connector of the device, and the o-ring under the RM2 helps prevent this.

T

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Fitting as in the threads not lining up? There are lots of reports of them not having been threaded properly from Crescent Moon. I've seen lots of reports of them not threading on to many different MODs.
I think I got lucky, mine threads perfectly on both my ProVari & Saber Touch.
I'm considering a REO sometime in the near future, I like to plan ahead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread