Status
Not open for further replies.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Fitting as in the threads not lining up? There are lots of reports of them not having been threaded properly from Crescent Moon. I've seen lots of reports of them not threading on to many different MODs.
I think I got lucky, mine threads perfectly on both my ProVari & Saber Touch.
I'm considering a REO sometime in the near future, I like to plan ahead!!
Both of my Zeniths threaded fine on all my mods...then I got a REO this week and no joy! Will start to thread, then stop after about 1.5 turns.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Both of my Zeniths threaded fine on all my mods...then I got a REO this week and no joy! Will start to thread, then stop after about 1.5 turns.

Ahhh man! That super sucks!! Well if mine doesn't work out, I have an IGO-W laying around I could use until I get something else.

HappiVappi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Altamonte Springs, FL, USA

Iron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Grapevine, AR USA
Appreciate the info, thanks! I've gotten hooked on the flavor I"ve been getting from my Kayfuns, Nautilus tanks, and Magma clone. The common denominator of those is that air comes from the bottom of the coil. I figure if I can get the Magma or a similar type of atty on my Grand, I'll be spending a lot of time in Reoville again!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Appreciate the info, thanks! I've gotten hooked on the flavor I"ve been getting from my Kayfuns, Nautilus tanks, and Magma clone. The common denominator of those is that air comes from the bottom of the coil. I figure if I can get the Magma or a similar type of atty on my Grand, I'll be spending a lot of time in Reoville again!
check out this thread. I hear he mods magmas for BF. I personally like divos and cyclones on my bf reos because of the button placement and muscle memory.\

Edit just read up and the link was already given sorry :( anyways vape on.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
if anyone buys an astron [quasar v3 with bf] be sure to write it up in a thread

Did a Google search for Quasar v3 and came up with nothing.. Got a link?

ETA: Figured it out... This one right: Astron RDA by Cosmic Innovations

Im sure the quality will be top notch, certainly modable.

Last edited:

HappiVappi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Altamonte Springs, FL, USA

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Especially if you have a Halo top cap for it! My bf IGO-W came in the mail today and is working very well.

I've used the Igo-W with my Provari for quite some time and love it. It's built like a tank and virtually indestructible. I just ordered the bf version from Rob for my Grand and can't wait to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread