ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Mail lady has arrived!!
07cef6fcf36265113084af5ef92da35f.jpg
320d40336479d9f0233061d9e5625b08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That be the one! Even had it in my cart and took too long debating dealing with the wife.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
^^^^^
Ahhh, the age old "dealing with significant others" thing, sometimes told in jest, sometimes the truth revealed.

I don't answer to anybody... didn't have to with the ex wife I shared 35 years with, nor with the lady friends after. None of them answer to me either. Just a small part of what makes relationships work well.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
OK.......I have come to my wits end with the Cyclone atty!! It leaks and leaks....but I see so many using it so please help with the build or any tricks you all use on them. Really want to like this atty but no luv so far.

View attachment 474426

You should frame that shot and hang it in or near your work area, it is a work of art.

Reactions: YePsTeR

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
^^

That it is my friend. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It has changed a bunch since then though - it's been relocated to a larger expanse of wall and I even painted the backdrop :)

I just left there actually after filming what turned into like a 45 minute story of my life in an attempt to answer Rudy's question from another thread.

I used to film in my office, during the day. Now I usually film down there at night when the family is sleeping. It goes over real well with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread