Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
image.jpg

My foursome, grooving with the redwoods....

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Resurrected an oldie. Just back from the spa sporting new contacts,new adjustable 510, C3 & knurled button.
She is a 2011 Reo Grand. I love this cherry red color.
Bunny The Reo

Thank you so much for a fine job fixing her up Rob @redeyedancer :wub:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
She came that way. I have a little bunny I saved from a deathtrap so kind of partial to those. I know it is girly as all get out but it just spoke to me. Thanks
Hard to believe it's a 2011, it's like brand new. The lady who sold it said it was in storage a year or so.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
She came that way. I have a little bunny I saved from a deathtrap so kind of partial to those. I know it is girly as all get out but it just spoke to me. Thanks
Hard to believe it's a 2011, it's like brand new. The lady who sold it said it was in storage a year or so.

Ahhh. I assumed you did the bling, my error.

I didn't have to resurrect my mint Feb 2011 OG Mini... it was taken very good care of and had already made the trip to the spa for updated contacts. Wish I could put a Chalice II or III on it though, don't like the Hornet I bought for it as much as the Chalice atty's.

r12.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Doing two of my four TRA's in the wee hours tonight, the Nuppin's with center high parallel coils running Absinthe and Alboraya-Frenilla.

reo11s.jpg

The TRA's are still my favorite metal Reo finish with their silky feel... but my anodized Reos are close behind. The painted are next, and what has turned out to be a surprise to me the textured are running in last place now days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread