Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Lovng my velocity on my Woodvil! Tried a parallel build today and it's fantastic! Came in at around a .2 with almost zero ramp up time.
20150919_171111.jpg

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh...I think that's the "M-atty" from MEB mods, in which case those connectors are actually gold over brass, and I'm not sure anyone can actually buy the thing...

X, what is the name of this atty? How do you like it so far? Where did you get it?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Correct it's an M-atty. If you never vaped or built one you wouldn't "get" it. I sure didn't until I did. A mech mod is a mech mod. It don't do anything special but send power the coils.

I have put coils in a couple of atomizers and I can tell ya that I have never put coils in an atomizer like this.

I have never vaped an atomizer like this.

I'm not saying to pay what flippers are asking but if you ever come across one for anywhere near retail or even say $400 and you don't want it, please let me know so I can snap it up.

I'm prolly one of the lower means people running them. Most are owned by well heeled and highly discriminating vapers. People with like $9,000 regulated dripper mods and such. I've got one screwed to a REO and one to a CC and I feel like I'm Vaping like God would vape if he vaped.

Here's a pretty typical pic from the group:
image.png

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
^^^ Basically the same can be said about RBA's/RDA's/RTA's too SXD. Just like with mech/regulated mods they too can have features that make them stand out from the herd. But with the right build just about any atty can be made usable... maybe with some modifications even into a stellar atty. It might not be an ego trip atty or one that would get as much pride of ownership, but still one that could work just as well. Lots of my unused bf atty's could be improved easily, including the hated 22mm ones if I had a mind to do some mods on them.

It's a given that when I see something I want I don't give a ratzazz what it costs. I have nobody that counts on me anymore so I can get away with that. Because of the short run(s) of this atty I don't have a problem with the retail asking at all, would have gladly paid it if I had wanted one or two and had been given the opportunity to buy. But when a $140 atty is being hawked for $500-$600 or more just because it can be done it's a bottom dweller doing the hawking, and I don't do business with bottom dwellers or trolls.

Would be the same with that PAPS TiX unicorn (and 3 ProVari unicorns for that matter). Lots of folks worldwide who wanted and didn't get one of the very few TiX's would probably pay double or more to have one that is still new and unused 14-15 months later. It was the only one that was sent back the Europe and had the Ti threads professionally worked in by the factory, is as pristine as it gets and with the lowest serial numbers that went outside of the MFG staff/reps. If sold I would not double, triple or more the price just because I maybe can. That's not how I do business, and I didn't buy it as an investment or to actually use. Original intent was to snag one for someone else on that forum who missed out during the 3-4 minutes after the sale started before they were all gone. Some trolls from that forum is why I still have it, will probably never sell it.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Tiny, yet solid...hits like a champ

IMG_9046%20950x930_zpscw0rvtoc.jpg

Damn what a color combo there! Very sharp!

If I had an idea red and brass looked good together I'd prob would of kept the red top and one of my hornets. Of course back then rob never mentioned finally releasing a brass reo.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thanks Steam, I think it will look better as the brass get more patina, it's already got some scratches on the back (the mini). I just built the Hornet a couple hours ago, and it is impressive.

Please upload another pic when the reo patinas! That would own!

Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread