Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Nice drip tips.. yeah nip shape tip would feel best! Heh

Ok, what's thst rba 2nd from the top left? Never seen that one before.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of it and it only has a logo on it... the reason I got it was on recommendation from Catfish because at the time I was battling to get Cyclones... it's deck is identical almost in every way to a Cyclone and only the cap is different... it's vape is very similar to the Cyclone/Divo/Hornet. I will try and look up in my old emails and see if I can find the name... I have to now because it's driving me crazy that I can't remember it.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Reactions: unsure

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Life is good.....
20151011_101817.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
New addition to the family, grabbed a pic and boxed it back up. My wife and I agreed to each buy ourselves one present this year for Christmas, to be held by the other and wrapped and put under the tree...

IMG_9093%20950x633_zpshjnnpptn.jpg

I can't believe how light this thing feels :)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Do you have to act surprised when you open it?
:D

New addition to the family, grabbed a pic and boxed it back up. My wife and I agreed to each buy ourselves one present this year for Christmas, to be held by the other and wrapped and put under the tree...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Do you have to act surprised when you open it?
:D
Now that would be funny :) I think she might actually like this one, she doesn't vape/never smoked, but she doesn't really like the look of the REOs, except the Woodville's.

IMG_9094%20950x633_zpsqpfp3m8f.jpg

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

So true about the lightness! I also dig the sparkles. Picked one of these up a couple months back when it looked like the resins were a no go (AND my red SL was lonely).
Happy Holidays!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
So true about the lightness! I also dig the sparkles. Picked one of these up a couple months back when it looked like the resins were a no go (AND my red SL was lonely).
Happy Holidays!
Thanks Robin :) Do you notice a big difference when they are fully loaded?
The pics don't do this mod justice, it was a really cloudy day, the metallic paint is beautiful in person! I'm probably going to hit it with some carnuba wax before using it.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thanks Robin :) Do you notice a big difference when they are fully loaded?
The pics don't do this mod justice, it was a really cloudy day, the metallic paint is beautiful in person! I'm probably going to hit it with some carnuba wax before using it.
Enaud, want to hear something funny? I fibbed to you without knowing it The blue metallic that I got recently is not an SL, but my red one is. Tis a long story that I won't bore you with that includes just getting back from a rough trip (time change, sleep dep., etc) and I hadn't laid eyes on the blue one for a week as it has been packed away as my back-up. Of course I didn't need it because my red one had no glitches. So in the meantime I kind of forgot about its exact looks. Uh oh....dementia so early??

Regarding the weight. Yes, my SL does feel much lighter in my hand. Just for kicks I put them both on the scale just now (fully built) and they weighed about 1 oz difference. I believe also that the "open" areas also give the impression of being even lighter. I completely agree with you that pictures do not do these metallics justice!

Enjoy and sorry about the fib

Reactions: ENAUD

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread