UDP9zRf.jpg

mahagony/birdseye vs cocobolo/birdseye

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Two of my REO's checking out the Glacier in Alaska!
View attachment 495724

THE glacier? Is that the last one?? Boy we really need to fix this climate change thing...
Also, rob, that fish has my inner carnivore craving some seabass wrapped in foil with lemon rings over the grill, steamed in it's own juices... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
THE glacier? Is that the last one?? Boy we really need to fix this climate change thing...

That was the first glacier we checked out and I was really disappointed that the glacier had receded so far away... happily a few days later we boarded the ship and he took us for a trip into the fjord and right up close to a glacier!

I packed heavy snow jackets and warm clothes for the trip and never once took out my big jacket... ok it was cold in some spots but nothing like I anticipated... plus we never had any rain in Alaska or Canada (and Seattle and Vancouver) which I hear is unheard of!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
just finished pan frying some tillapia and lemon thanks to YOUR fishing trip picture buddy!! lol. & that has to be a beautiful sight, up close & personal with the glacier!! The global warming epidemic IS real... past two years have the hottest climates on record!

It always amazes me when I see Tilapia on the menu overseas... that's called live bait here! :D

The first time I ever tasted Tilapia was on a cruise the Caribbean. Tilapia thrive in our dams in South Africa... and the Large Mouth Bass love them!

Do you catch your own Tilapia for the plate or is it imported?

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
It always amazes me when I see Tilapia on the menu overseas... that's called live bait here! :D Tilapia thrive in our dams in South Africa... and the Large Mouth Bass love them!Do you catch your own Tilapia for the plate or is it imported?

It comes individually wrapped inside a big bag in the freezer section of walmart :p & it was delicious!!!! Bass is sort-of milder in a way, while having a fishy undertone.. where-as tilapia, mm, it almost tastes nutty. I highly recommend you give it a go, if you haven't already. loll, while I'm sure it's great as a bait, it's even better as a pan-seared lemon wedge mid-evening protein snack.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
it comes from Rob... the modfather himself :hubba: that patina is awesome

That thing really IS awesome!! I'm just today finding-out that Rob did a run of those, and a run of those really gorgeous hard casein mods (the hard resin ones?) those came-out fantastic. LOVE the creativity!! I am an artist (at heart) and I have-to say, the woodvilles/Resins/Brass/P67s/NEW Reo Grands, they are ALL masterpieces in their own ways haha. Awesome man. I really like it.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
OK FamilY Foto tonight!
I know, I know, one not-a-Reo snuck in there. I will explain: I won it (free!) here on ECF.
And it was out tonight, because tonight, for the first time in a long time, I built an RTA.
It's Okay. Lol. I had to give it a legit try, and in fact, I'll probably use it a bit...but I haven't found a single thing about using a regulated mod with an RTA that I like better than a Reo.

familypic3.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Are the .45 button covers something Rob use to have?

Wonder if I could just make one with my old .45 brass and a regular button cover.

Rob never carried them.. I believe you can find them on ebay but I'm sure someone knows a place thst sells them.. might wana make a thread for it so everyone sees your question.

Rob never carried them.. I believe you can find them on ebay but I'm sure someone knows a place thst sells them.. might wana make a thread for it so everyone sees your question.

Yeah man, I got PM'd details, sorry to derail the thread.

Theyre neat lookin, just figured since Rob makes so much good lookin stuff and some of it in limited runs it was one of his creations.

Im excited to get my Reo on Wed and Ill be posting pictures as soon as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread