REO Family Photos & Storage Ideas Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
I figured I would start a thread for posting ideas for storing your REOs and or REO accessories (spare batts, juice bottles, and atties).

Edit*** Here is the link to the REO Family Photos thread... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/152837-reo-family-photos.html . You are welcome to post your pics in this thread or this thread... :laugh: You know what I mean.

Sorry folks...this thread has reached its maximum capacity so I had to close it. You can find the Part II here --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/236376-reo-family-photos-storage-ideas-part-ii.html

Last edited by a moderator:

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
A ballistic nylon case from lighthound.com can be purchased here: Ballistic Nylon Battery Case with Keyring

It can be used for storing the following accessories ...

REO Grand:
* (1) 18650 batt
* (1) 6 mil juice bottle
* (1) spare atty

REO Mini:
* (2) 14500 batts
* (1) 3 mil juice bottle
* (1) spare atty

cjlite-albums-reo-reloads-picture25789-05-bottle-buddy.jpg

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Hobby stores sell small plastic baggies that seal up ziploc style. Those along with a good Sharpie pen have been a tremendous tool for organizing my hardware.

My attys are bagged and labeled with the ohms they measured on my multi-meter.

My juice-filled cartos are bagged labeled with the flavor inside.

Spare o-rings are bagged and labeled.

You get the idea.

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Now that I am using cartos I don't have to worry about laying the Grand on its side.
My catch cup is always dry now.
I've never laid mine down and when they are in my pocket I make sure they are standing up...

They wont feed any by laying them down will they ??

Maybe time to look for a case of some sort .... thanks everyone I will send out the bill :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
REO Reloads :)

I store my Grand in my hand but juice and battery's when camping go well in a 18650 battery case.

I vape one 6ml bottle per day and change out the battery when I change out the bottle.
Easy to care a few days supply in a few cases.

You can also store a 14500 and a 3ml juice bottle in a 14500 case or a few bottles in one and battery's in another

REO Reloads 055.jpg

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
when my blue/blue mini gets here i ll be making a leather belt clip to hold one of the 4xAA battery holder and my mini. basicly like the ones that hold a zippo but alittle bigger

Be sure to post pics and share them here!!! :) Its awesome to see what different ideas folks come up with! :)

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Rhapsodies...is that a Mini or the Grand in the Ego case? I can't tell...but that looks like a cool solution if it will hold a Grand fully equipped!

The black case is a Large eGo case and the silver mod there is a Grand. The red case is a standard eGo case and the red mod is a Mini. :)

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Rhaps,,, Where are these cases available @,, I have never had a ego, do they come as a package with the ego stuff ????
I really like the mini case with the belt clip....

eGo cases we got at Good Prophets...for about $9 each. The Janty belt clip came with the Jantystick from Nhaler. You might be able to get the belt clip by itself...not sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread