Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Some of the REO's got dressed in their new Buttons! ;-)

Buttons5_zpsvsv9ozk0.jpg

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Heh, I see a couple other GP family members in here :).
Yup .. GP, all Leo, Sophia, etc, stuff and extra parts sitting unused in a drawer ... lots of "fluff" too ....interested ?? :lol:
You will love the 1st of your new Reo's, congrat's on your new baby ... you have good taste (in everything vaping) :thumbs:
I've had mine for over two months, and I'm still popping the tops too see what's going on inside, ... drove me to buy a Lancia to try, so I could see what's going on until I can trust my judgement.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Porky button gets my vote too.

Like the concept of Camila Rob, nice eye candy. But polished is not my thing. I even put a J-Wrap on my polished Vari to get away from the finger print magnet it was, and I don't like wraps. Moot point though, I haven't gave a ratz azz about my Vari's for a very long time either. ;)

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Porky button gets my vote too.

Like the concept of Camila Rob, nice eye candy. But polished is not my thing. I even put a J-Wrap on my polished Vari to get away from the finger print magnet it was, and I don't like wraps. Moot point though, I haven't gave a ratz azz about my Vari's for a very long time either. ;)

Yip I hear you on the polished... that's one of the reasons it got the new Green Door because I'm so OCD with fingerprints! ;-) NOw at least I can pick her up and vape her instead of just looking at her! :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Yip I hear you on the polished... that's one of the reasons it got the new Green Door because I'm so OCD with fingerprints! ;-) NOw at least I can pick her up and vape her instead of just looking at her! :)
Yes sir...mirrors were meant to look at not touched. :laugh:

mini12.jpg

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Thanks for the heads up! So what's the best way to clean it and clear coat it?

I assume so... but haven't tried the clear coat story yet... but I think i need to try it because the fingerprints drive me to drink. ;-)

Reactions: Fuzzy Bruce

EZinTN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnson City, TN
^^^ +1 what F-B said.

I have 2 copper veins (and 2 silver veins)... a Mini 2.1 CV bought used that was already almost all black, and a new LP Grand CV that I just washed yesterday so I can clear coat it. Will be clear coating the silver veins I also washed as well.
So what's the best way to clean and clear coat a reo?
BTW Spydro, love your new avitar, I really miss that man. You going to Chicago in July?

Reactions: Spydro

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I assume so... but haven't tried the clear coat story yet... but I think i need to try it because the fingerprints drive me to drink. ;-)

I wish I had someone to drive me to drink and I do not care if the call themselves fingerprints!

Reactions: Robfisher

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
BTW Spydro, love your new avitar, I really miss that man. You going to Chicago in July?

Seemed like a good way to tribute the man and band's 50th, and the Summer of Love's 48th that wouldn't have been them same without them.

No Chicago for me, I can't do travel anymore. But I'll always have the memories of meeting him at Monterey Pop, being invited to the Dead House, hang out/jam with the band several times that summer (and with other bands I met at the Pop), going to their concerts in the Bay Area, etc. It was a great way to spend the summer before boot camp. And again after the military sometimes from '71 to '76 when I moved away from Carmel and CA. I still wear the peace and fire medallion a hippie gal pal made for me that summer that signified me as a Hawk they accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread