Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Once again my engraver and all round mastercraftsman has been busy (@graver)! My replacment cap for a Cyclone in Corian Bone, a new drip tip in Corian Bone and an oversized fire button in Corian Bone!

Jacques01.jpg
Jacques06.jpg

A wood cap on a Cyclops (fits the Cyclone too) to add more wood to the set up! A replacement cap in wood for the cyclone and a wooden drip tip... And then some new fire buttons. Onyx, Tigers Eye x 2 and Amber!
Jacques05.jpg

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Once again my engraver and all round mastercraftsman has been busy (@graver)! My replacment cap for a Cyclone in Corian Bone, a new drip tip in Corian Bone and an oversized fire button in Corian Bone!

View attachment 474403 View attachment 474405

A wood cap on a Cyclops (fits the Cyclone too) to add more wood to the set up! A replacement cap in wood for the cyclone and a wooden drip tip... And then some new fire buttons. Onyx, Tigers Eye x 2 and Amber!
View attachment 474404
awesome !!!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
They LOOK great though!

Seriously though - what kind of leak? Directly out the airhole, or seeping through somewhere?

OK.......I have come to my wits end with the Cyclone atty!! It leaks and leaks....but I see so many using it so please help with the build or any tricks you all use on them. Really want to like this atty but no luv so far.

View attachment 474426

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
OK.......I have come to my wits end with the Cyclone atty!! It leaks and leaks....but I see so many using it so please help with the build or any tricks you all use on them. Really want to like this atty but no luv so far.

View attachment 474426

I have that same Gold Cyclone with the AFC on the only LP mod I got till my Woodvil gets returned. Zero leaks so if it doesn't work out for you (but hope it does) I'd buy it from ya. :)

geyscano.jpg

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A breathtaking Red Mallee arrived today. Here she is with her siblings. For L-R, American Cherry, Caribbean Rosewood, Red Mallee, American Cherry and Birdseye Maple. I'm in awe every time I look at them!

View attachment 474491
those are gorgeous!! Hope some day we can meet and they can have a reunion with their adopted out sister. I promise to take good care of her and raise her right! hehehe

Sorry stack.......hope you get a cherry. I will cherish mine forever cuz it was a gift of love, from a lovely lady and dear friend.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA

View attachment 474426

The only time mine leak is when I over sqounk. I've got to look at the air slots while I sqounk and stop once i see juice at the hole. If I do that I don't get any leaking, I've got a 2013 and a 2014 cyclone both with AFC and they both work great and have amazing flavor. I've learned that a single twisted either 28g or 26g coil works great. Ohms will be around .45 with twisted 26g around a 1/16 bit and about 7 wraps.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
A breathtaking Red Mallee arrived today. Here she is with her siblings. For L-R, American Cherry, Caribbean Rosewood, Red Mallee, American Cherry and Birdseye Maple. I'm in awe every time I look at them!

View attachment 474491
Wow, awesomeness. Enjoy.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
First haircut :)

I've been wanting to use this tiny IGO atomizer on my 14500 mini, and yesterday finally worked up the nerve to put a mill file to the catch cup.

IMG_8792%20850x567_zpskcfef5hu.jpg

finished it up with some wet/dry paper and hit it with a perma marker...

IMG_8794_zpsw9lpvpeh.jpg

I might look for some black nailpolish for something a little more durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread