Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
here is my baby.

why a stove as a background you ask? Because i have a screw loose...does that answer your question :)

Attachments

• IMAG0258.jpg
    IMAG0258.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 304
  • IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 406
  • IMAG0260.jpg
    IMAG0260.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 323

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
How'd I miss this thread? Must be slipping!

Here's mine (so far, anyway ;-) ) - I was sold on the concept of a bottom-feeder after getting a WetBox last summer, but wanted something more industrial-strength. The REO Mini was just the ticket - I got one soon after they became available. And of course once I had that, I just had to have a Grand when they came out. I'm sure that a woody will be joining the collection one of these days.

dscn1648.jpg

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
collection one of these days.

dscn1648.jpg

Pianoguy, i had polished aluminum doors for about 6 hours until I scratched it from having my keys in the same pocket as the grand :(

Anyway, I took some 120 grit sandpaper and did some straight lines top to bottom and now I love the look of brushed aluminum. Now it hides scratches and it actually looks kinda cool.
but the brushed aluminum pics i see on here (not yours), still have that shiny coating...unless people think they have brushed aluminum and are wrong...but shouldnt you NOT be able to see your reflection if using brushed aluminum ?

Here is mine after making it brushed aluminum due to OCD and scratches .

Attachments

• IMAG0261.jpg
    IMAG0261.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 248
  • IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 225

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Pianoguy, i had polished aluminum doors for about 6 hours until I scratched it from having my keys in the same pocket as the grand :(

Anyway, I took some 120 grit sandpaper and did some straight lines top to bottom and now I love the look of brushed aluminum. Now it hides scratches and it actually looks kinda cool.
but the brushed aluminum pics i see on here (not yours), still have that shiny coating...unless people think they have brushed aluminum and are wrong...but shouldnt you NOT be able to see your reflection if using brushed aluminum ?

Here is mine after making it brushed aluminum due to OCD and scratches .

That looks great, I may do that myself! The pic of my polished Grand was from the first day I had it. Now it has a "character mark" finish - LMAO! Was thinking about hitting it with the buffing wheel and some polish, but I think a brushed finish would be much easier to keep looking good.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Nice pics people! Can we make a REO Group and turn it into a forum with stickies and how to's there? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/reo-juice-mod-users.html
BTW, How does the Boba's Bounty by AVE taste in these? Are you getting consistant flavor?
I ran out of it :(

So far, Iv been using v4l juices which arent bad, but gets hard to feed the atty..

Last edited:

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Nice pics people! Can we make a REO Group and turn it into a forum with stickies and how to's there? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/reo-juice-mod-users.html
BTW, How does the Boba's Bounty by AVE taste in these? Are you getting consistant flavor?
I ran out of it :(

So far, Iv been using v4l juices which arent bad, but gets hard to feed the atty..

Hi! There's already a REOnaut Social Group. Here's the link ...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/reonaut-social-group.html

But the Social Group isn't very active. Most of the REOnauts tends to hang out on the REO Grand Opening thread to socialize. Here's the link for that ...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale.html

In fact, any questions you have regarding REOs will probably get answered a lot more quickly on the Grand Opening thread than anywhere else. A lot of people on that thread use Boba's Bounty. I hope that helps.
:)

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread