Reo Grand decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandu00

Sep 1, 2011
Valrico FL
I have decided after reading a LOT on this forums my first mod is going to be a box mod. There is several reasons why. First reason is I really like box mods, like the look and with the Reo Grand mod I love the fact that it has a feeding system, plus they look awesome. The other thing is 5V right now I have a Joye Ego and I love it don't get me wrong, I really do, but its 3.7 and we all know that is probably lower than that and that the more I vape the more the V are gonna go down. So I'm going to save up my money for a couple of months and get one for my birthday. Now I do have one question. What comes with the Reo Grand? Just the box? or it comes with batteries? Thanks in advanced and let me know any suggestions, also if I do have to get anything what is it and where should I go? Give me some suggestions.

Bandu out! :vapor:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I have decided after reading a LOT on this forums my first mod is going to be a box mod. There is several reasons why. First reason is I really like box mods, like the look and with the Reo Grand mod I love the fact that it has a feeding system, plus they look awesome. The other thing is 5V right now I have a Joye Ego and I love it don't get me wrong, I really do, but its 3.7 and we all know that is probably lower than that and that the more I vape the more the V are gonna go down. So I'm going to save up my money for a couple of months and get one for my birthday. Now I do have one question. What comes with the Reo Grand? Just the box? or it comes with batteries? Thanks in advanced and let me know any suggestions, also if I do have to get anything what is it and where should I go? Give me some suggestions.

Bandu out! :vapor:

You have just made probably the next best decision next to vaping. You can get all the information on what to get from here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...if-reo-your-first-mod-what-you-will-need.html

Also, here's the link to the sub-forum in case you wanna make a thread and ask some questions:

Reos Mods

And if you wanna socialize with other REO users than here's the REO lounge:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/95123-reo-lounge-reo-grand-opening-sale.html

*Rob (creator) of the REO frequently visits this thread and the forum in general. Don't forget....you have a lifetime warranty with this device and fast turn around time. So, communication is never an issue.

Overall, you can't go wrong. The REO community is GIGANTIC and extends to members from around the world. You will definitely get all the support that you will ever need. If your gonna get a bottom feeder than you might as well go with the best one.

No modifications to make cartos and atties to work on a REO. Plus, it does NOT leak at all. Also, by the time you have saved up enough then the VV REO will probably come out by then. That should be even better. Not only will you be buying the BEST bottom feeder but it will be VV voltage as well.

The Grand can go from a TRUE 3.7V (unlike the 3.4V Ego), 5V, and 6V. So, you have plenty of options there and with an adapter. You can use anywhere from a 510, 306, 801, 808, and 901 atomizers and cartomizers.

Last edited:

Bandu00

Sep 1, 2011
Valrico FL
Wow thanks for all that. And hopefully it does come out I will be keeping my eyes open for that one. Even if it's a little bit more is gonna be worth it. This will be the only mod I will be getting for a while so I decided, what better than to make it the best box mod and probably one of the best mods around in general. Cannot wait for this moment, for now my ego will have to do, which he is doing a pretty good job also.

Bandu00

Sep 1, 2011
Valrico FL
Exactly what I said with the ego, I love my unit don't get me wrong she is my vaping machine and I'm satisfied. But with the Reo grand I know I'm gonna have a whole new level in vaping. So I cannot wait, the feeding system is really cool, the mod looks well done and and nice with a whole bunch of colors, it looks like a well made mod. Not a hurry up 50 dollar mod, no offense to any products out there.

rj1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
cincinnati
You made a great decision with the reo! They are awesome mods and they come with a 1 year warranty! Which you'll probably never use because its all mechanical so theres really nothing that can can wrong with it! You'll need 2 get aw imr high drain batteries and atomizers of your choice also. Good luck with your purchase i know you'll love it!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Exactly what I said with the ego, I love my unit don't get me wrong she is my vaping machine and I'm satisfied. But with the Reo grand I know I'm gonna have a whole new level in vaping. So I cannot wait, the feeding system is really cool, the mod looks well done and and nice with a whole bunch of colors, it looks like a well made mod. Not a hurry up 50 dollar mod, no offense to any products out there.

Totally agree. With cheaper mods you would have to do all sorts of modifications and deal with problems that arise. Which defeats the purpose of a real bottom feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread