Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Here are some links as promised. These 3 things will replace a Darwin and Provari for you battery and atomizer testing.

This one you screw on any atomizer and see the resistance. Might need an adaptor for old school 801, but the rest are covered. I like this because you don't have to fire the atomizer to check ohms like some devices.

Carto-Mizer Atomizer tester

This is new, and if you have ever had multi-meter leads slipping on the end of a battery this is great. Check your battery voltage. You don't want to use a battery past about 3.6v of charge, and this helps you find that data quickly in a smaller to carry package.

Battery Tester
Bottle Battery Tester

This load tester is awesome, and I have been using a similar one for a year and a half, and it's all in one piece. I would suggest getting a long at least 1 inch 510 extension to make it easier to screw into deep cups on REO's.
Load Tester

If you want to run 1.2-1.4 ohm atomizers on a grand with rebuildables you might be exceeding the wattage out put of a typical AW IMR Battery. MNKI makes a battery (18650) with a higher watt limit, but it's not button top, and the REO plays best with button top.

IMO you have an amazing mod there, but you might be exceeding it's limit?

vandechrome

Oct 2, 2011
malaysia
Can you show me the battery you are using. Also I didn't see a picture of that same load on the telescope, with the same battery.

Hi Dan, at the moment i'm using to batteries.

1) myvape 18650 IMR
2) AW 18650 protected

uploadfromtaptalk1352268063656.jpg

Below are the pic of tested voltage on telescope using myvape battery, the same one that i used at Reo previously. (*the batteries been recharged, so the unloaded voltage might be differ from previous Reo reading.

uploadfromtaptalk1352268368909.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1352268441686.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread