star wars day about to start here

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good morning Reoville. I rarely post here
Howdy Ashley!! last week or so I've been on a day schedule, but you'll usually find me here most nights. Day schedules usually don't last long for me. I'm a total night owl. good to see ya, and glad you're lovin yur Reo.

howdy Doffy! You plannin a day of watchin SW videos, or is it some kind of festival or sumpthin there, like a comic con or sumpthin?

alamedean, I see you down there! I smell sumpthin too.......you eatin bacon???
food dancing bacon sm.gif
hehehe

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Howdy Ashley!! last week or so I've been on a day schedule, but you'll usually find me here most nights. Day schedules usually don't last long for me. I'm a total night owl. good to see ya, and glad you're lovin yur Reo.

howdy Doffy! You plannin a day of watchin SW videos, or is it some kind of festival or sumpthin there, like a comic con or sumpthin?

alamedean, I see you down there! I smell sumpthin too.......you eatin bacon??? View attachment 454864 hehehe

no watching, "may the fourth be with you" 4th may

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
no watching, "may the fourth be with you" 4th may
Derrrrrr lol My excuse.....it's only am of the 3rd here, but I"d have probably fallen for that (again) if it was the 4th here. I can barely remember a minute and a half ago, much less a whole year, and I rarely know what day it is, unless I look it up for something.

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
Hey Debadoo! Luv me some bacon but trying to be good. Watching Russ's video, hour and a half (that's our Russ) as well as just browsing the Net looking for the best pillow for my girlfriend. She just can't seem to find the right pillow to suit her. Anybody got some suggestions? I know it's not vaping related but if you don't sleep well, one can't vape well the next day, right!? Oh my, need more coffee. Sorry! o_O

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Luv me some bacon but trying to be good.
What's the fun in that??? lol My pillow is about a million years old or so, but it's still great! It's a solid foam pillow. Sometimes it does get a lil hot, but you can get one of them chillow things. They never lose shape. I think mine is probably split in half even by now, but doesn't affect it cuz the pillow case holds it together as if it weren't. I got mine at Sears way back in the day, but Penny's sold em too. They're a bit pricey, and no idea if they're still the same quality as they were, but you can't wear em out. I've literally had mine for about 20 years probably.

Reactions: Alamedean

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
welcome Ashley my name is scott

Thank you Debadoo and Scott. I'm finally going to sleep at 7:28am (Sunday). Usually a night person. My work schedule don't usually start 10:30am but I work from home too. I used to do graveyard shift too but switched job a few years ago. Glad to meet you all here.

I noticed that my twisted 28g 2mm coil gunk more if it's a touching coil compared to a spaced twist coil. Is that normal or if it's something else?

Thanks!

Sent using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I noticed that my twisted 28g 2mm coil gunk more if it's a touching coil compared to a spaced twist coil. Is that normal or if it's something else?
not your imagination. all touching coils tend to gunk more than spaced ones, and I think twisted may tend to gunk more than non twisted. But a quick dryburn and rewick, fresh as a daisy!! I don't even find a need to rinse my coils anymore, but I dryburn and rewick every couple days, takes a minute or two, and KGD is fairly cheap.
Kewl, mind if I ask what you do with working from home? Ignore me if I'm bein too nosy, and I'm Deb, forgot to say that. Sleep tight!! I need to see if Torey has any tucking folks in gifs lol

Reactions: Rat2chat2

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
not your imagination. all touching coils tend to gunk more than spaced ones, and I think twisted may tend to gunk more than non twisted. But a quick dryburn and rewick, fresh as a daisy!! I don't even find a need to rinse my coils anymore, but I dryburn and rewick every couple days, takes a minute or two, and KGD is fairly cheap.
Kewl, mind if I ask what you do with working from home? Ignore me if I'm bein too nosy, and I'm Deb, forgot to say that. Sleep tight!! I need to see if Torey has any tucking folks in gifs lol

Deb, I work as a data entry/processing person for a health insurance company. They are trying to have people work from home to save money on getting more desk space. It's awesome for me as I don't like traffic at all.
Good night.
Edited : forgot to say thank you for the explanation on the twisted touching coil :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: Debadoo

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Good morning Reoville. I rarely post here but I think I like this community. So here is my actual name if it helps: Ashley.
Hi ya Ashley. My real name is Kelly. But you can call me KK if that is easier. It is good to have you with us! I am new to Reos. I have been vaping now for 6 months.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Hey Debadoo! Luv me some bacon but trying to be good. Watching Russ's video, hour and a half (that's our Russ) as well as just browsing the Net looking for the best pillow for my girlfriend. She just can't seem to find the right pillow to suit her. Anybody got some suggestions? I know it's not vaping related but if you don't sleep well, one can't vape well the next day, right!? Oh my, need more coffee. Sorry! o_O

I can think of about 5 ways to answer this and they will all earn me a ban! So my suggestion is tell her to get what she likes and pay for it.

Agree about the videos being too long.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread