Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
afternoon all, sorry i don't stop by much lately. truth is the video chats turned me off reoville for the most part. But hope everyone is well
Been wondering where you were!! Why did the vid chats turn you off? I can see if you don't want to participate. But curious why others doin it would turn you off. anyhow, glad you're here or popped in or whatever

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Been wondering where you were!! Why did the vid chats turn you off? I can see if you don't want to participate. But curious why others doin it would turn you off. anyhow, glad you're here or popped in or whatever

the times of day i log in, every third post is a link to a chat. no forum chat when i am browsing, just google invites

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
hehehe howdy hun. most of reoville went nighty nite.

How come you aint sleepin?

no clue. i was up all last night. i might have dozed off for 10-15 minutes today, but i ain't sure. now i don't feel a bit sleepy

just my luck-- i'll prolly crash right before the Woodvil sale :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Finally got my first REO....and love it.....:)

5.21.15%20BF%20Custom%20DNA%2040%20009_zpshkfzxbjc.jpg

And a custom BF dna 40......:thumb:

5.21.15%20BF%20Custom%20DNA%2040%20005_zpsb5rmijx8.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying there BF-ers too.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Nice inspects!! Glad you're lovin your Reo!! classic look that red and black I need to wrench the nuppin off mine and see if I can make friends with my marquis. we didn't get along too well when I first tried it
but just a thought, you may wanna reconsider the pic of the other squonker since this is Rob's forum. :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Nice inspects!! Glad you're lovin your Reo!! classic look that red and black I need to wrench the nuppin off mine and see if I can make friends with my marquis. we didn't get along too well when I first tried it
but just a thought, you may wanna reconsider the pic of the other squonker since this is Rob's forum. :)

i got a maqruis today. i'm not a fan either. paid chowder to do it since this one confused me... offered it as a PIF on an aussie site

Reactions: kkay59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread