Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
i got a maqruis today. i'm not a fan either. paid chowder to do it since this one confused me... offered it as a PIF on an aussie site
I know a lot of folks are saying that it's a great flavor atty, and I really haven't given it a fair shake yet.....which is why I still have it. Got mine from Tom. But dunno if it needs a lower ohm build to really shine. Askin some folks that love theirs what type of build they use. Will try it again and go from there. Just having a hard time prying this nuppin off my Reo!! lol

Reactions: Doffy

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
gotchya. Sorry bout that. I think the novelty has worn off. We don't do many vid chats, but it's also springtime here, so the lounge chatting has also died off a bit. Haven't seen several folks in awhile. They must be out doin Springy stuff

Huh no more video porch chats from you Deb :(

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
never tried the chalice, had the other two and didn't like them... i'm picky with atties
Glad you didn't like your nuppin!! :) never tried a chalice either, don't think I wanna though.

Huh no more video porch chats from you Deb :(
I meant worn off for lots of other folks. I'm there most every nite on the porch chats!

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Glad you didn't like your nuppin!! :) never tried a chalice either, don't think I wanna though.

I meant worn off for lots of other folks. I'm there most every nite on the porch chats!

I'll come in again , just at night Im in the lounge and its dark and tv going with brother watching it and on his iPad.
usually get up after most are going to bed in the USA , well 5am - 12/13:00 my time.

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
usually get up after most are going to bed in the USA , well 5am - 12/13:00 my time.
Jup. I've always been a nite owl. Now I just say I'm channeling my inner Australian! I visit main groups all the time, and each one has at least 1 Aussie. I'm pretty much always on when y'all get up.

Reactions: Wolfenstark

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
i find stressing about sleep does me more damage than not sleeping, and my psych docs agree
Jup!! Stress will do ya in! I feel best when I'm on a night schedule, always have.....but it's hard dealing with the rest of the world. not too many things open in the middle of the night

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
i don't have sleep patterns. some nights i sleep 12 hours at night, other times 3 x 3 hour naps throughout the day, other times 1 x 2 hour kip

i find stressing about sleep does me more damage than not sleeping, and my psych docs agree

Well I too sleep random amounts of time. Though usually if I've had a few days with little sleep I do eventually get around to sleeping a long time.
Yes trying to get to sleep in a hurry most the time doesn't work.
Ive been on many psychiatric medicines and most have zombified me , though its not so much a feeling tired and wanting to sleep feeling as a I can't be bothered doing anything and want to lie down even if the world is ending feeling.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Jup!! Stress will do ya in! I feel best when I'm on a night schedule, always have.....but it's hard dealing with the rest of the world. not too many things open in the middle of the night

yep, even walks are kinda dodgy at night

just saw your sig... approaching 3 years, congrats if i don't catch you before then

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Ive been on many psychiatric medicines and most have zombified me , though its not so much a feeling tired and wanting to sleep feeling as a I can't be bothered doing anything and want to lie down even if the world is ending feeling.
Oh wow, that's rough. Yeah a lot of those will just zap everything out of you

just saw your sig... approaching 3 years, congrats if i don't catch you before then

Thanks!! It's actually Sunday! These things don't update so good now. Like many of us there was a time I was certain I'd never quit til I took my last breath, and then would try to figger out a way to smoke in the afterlife! So every milestone is exciting! :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
For people who have bought a reo from the reo site - is the payment done through paypal or someone else or is there a choice ?

credit card

it doesn't really like us aussies, the usual USA address format mismatch. so i PM or email rob for a paypal invoice, which he will do on request [although quantities got lost in translation on my last order]

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
credit card

it doesn't really like us aussies, the usual USA address format mismatch. so i PM or email rob for a paypal invoice, which he will do on request [although quantities got lost in translation on my last order]

Well Ive never had a problem buying from any site , just wondering if there was an option which one if any would give me the better rate.

paypal invoice ,,, is that before or after I order ?

So I guess you won't know if it works until you click on pay

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Wolf, like I said before, best thing to do is PM Rob, Redeyedancer, tell him your concerns and see what he says bout the best way for folks from Australia to buy. But I'd do it now, and give him time to answer

Mornin Scott! I'm in there

Ok I sent one , Ive read about this payment issue before. yet plenty of people from other countries have a reo.

Well I'm sure it will work out for the best , it always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread