Status
Not open for further replies.

Treekiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Earth for now.
Hey there REOville!
Hope everyone is well and takes an extra moment during the US holiday to remember all of those that have given their lives while serving in this countries armed forces. May they all be at peace.

And thank you to all those that have served and are still serving, I owe you my gratitude!

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
the times of day i log in, every third post is a link to a chat. no forum chat when i am browsing, just google invites
We're still lurking on the forum when we're in the hang out. Say hello and get an online conversation going on. We can multitask. New here and would love to get to know more folk. There are times when I'm naked (nudist swimmer) and lounging around in my pjs (writer) and can't video chat live.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Waz up Reoville? I am still trying to make up my mind on buying a Woodvil. I have gone back and forth a million times it seems. The weather is cool for here right now. No rain at the moment. The sun was even shining a little while ago. But they say we will get 3-5 more inches of rain by Memorial Day. Good grief. A houseboat might be a good idea, next time around.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I'm sure Spazz will do just fine. I did.
girl_haha.gif

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Good evening, everyone! :)
My, my, my....such activity...and this new forum setup! Going to take some adjusting ....I'll adapt as I always do. It will take me a bit though.

And OMG....did I see Davelog post???? Holy Cow! I got some catching up to do. :rolleyes:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Good evening, everyone! :)
My, my, my....such activity...and this new forum setup! Going to take some adjusting ....I'll adapt as I always do. It will take me a bit though.

And OMG....did I see Davelog post???? Holy Cow! I got some catching up to do. :rolleyes:
nice to see you Lisa :wub:

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread