Reo Lounge Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Morning Reo peeps!! I slept Hard last night...I feel wonderful! Didn't realize how poorly i'd been sleeping !I had to take a Gabapentin tho:(

I think my two critters, one permanent and one a weekly visitor have sorta bonded....

Dahomey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Illinois
IMG_20150528_184749459_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150528_184851618.jpg
My very first Woodvil arrived yesterday. I was so excited on my way home knowing that it had been signed for and delivered. Here are some pics of the USPS box it came in. I was speechless when I walked in the door and saw the box. Fortunately, it was packed and taped really well and the contents (my Woodvil) were intact. I really believe the only thing that saved my Woodvil from falling out of the packaging was the bubble wrap. Bubble-wrap is now my friend.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
if anybody is awake, pls reply. i just had to reboot by computer after hours of misery
Yuck, so sorry your puter went nutso, hope it's better.

Debadoo was that Sterno in your hangout ? :?:
Jup he and Mrs C have popped over to the porch hangout a couple times.

Taking the bus to work takes up so much more of my day than driving to work!
what happened to your car???

Here are some pics of the USPS box it came in
Oh nooooo .......... but was the Reo damaged or ok???

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks, Debadoo. Thank goodness the Reo was undamaged and intact. But you can bet I was freaked when I saw that box :grr:
For some reason the other stuff wasn't on there when I first saw your post, but it doesn't look like you edited or added it, musta been my eyes, or a puter hiccup glad it was ok

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Good morning and happy Friday! :thumb:

Tracey <~~~~~~~~~waving Hi Scott! :thumbs:

Good morning, Tracey! You too, Scott (and any other lurkers)!

My brief respite from sleep is about over. Time to go back to sleep. Taking the bus to work takes up so much more of my day than driving to work!

Yuck, so sorry your puter went nutso, hope it's better.

Jup he and Mrs C have popped over to the porch hangout a couple times.

what happened to your car???

Oh nooooo .......... but was the Reo damaged or ok???

I didn't finish reading your post.
phew.gif
I'm glad everything is fine.

hope all you guys are ok and dahomey glad you wood is ok

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Happy Friday to all in REOville

I hope someone will be happy with the classy ad I'll be putting up later today. is everyone stoked with their new Woodvils? ;)

Disregard the above post. Nothing of mine is going in there. ;) I think Rob needs to get a better video camera that portrays better color. :laugh:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Disregard the above post. Nothing of mine is going in there. ;) I think Rob needs to get a better video camera that portrays better color. :laugh:
I noticed the pics you took of your new one showed the colors so much better than his video. I've always been in love with the one in your avi.....you can't ever sell that one...... til i have the money to get it!!! hehehe

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I noticed the pics you took of your new one showed the colors so much better than his video. I've always been in love with the one in your avi.....you can't ever sell that one...... til i have the money to get it!!! hehehe

I promise.....top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread