Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Kay.....do you have a neighbor or someone that could come get you if she has a hard time and needs to go to the vet? Someone on standby perhaps. Hopefully it won't be necessary, but I know it would cost you a fortune for a cab.

lol to delete photos, you have to go to more options, delete it all then click delete draft under the icon that is a floppy disk.

Reactions: Slots

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Good Morning REOVille. I think it's Friday (where's the Coffee....)

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

it's rarely a "safe and blessed day" whenever you say that before i've managed to go to bed, Papaw

Good Morning (???), Reoville!
:)

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
Penguiness told me about the Linux Mint one. I will have to look this up. Maybe the Mint version will also do the partition, I don't know. I bought the Linux Mint version, so I'd rather use that. It seems suited well for the people who know Windows. I still haven't got that one update to work yet. I sometimes hate dealing with issues like this. That is one reason I want to try the Linux. Today Microsoft puts up a message, and I saw it before. It was letting me know I could download 8.1 for free. It allowed two options...download, or remind me later. I chose later, since I only had two choices. If they force another 8.1 update on me, I am going to go through the roof. The last time that happened it was all grayed out. The only option I had was to download the update. I didn't realize the hell that update would do, until that long download finished. Then nothing worked right. It took 2-3 days for the Dell tech to work out the issues with me. I could never do what she did, on my own. Things like Intel drivers failing to upgrade, windows updates that wouldn't work, just a whole hornets nest of issues. It messed up my Comodo firewall, my anti virus, let's just say it jacked up my computer. Maybe they got those issues worked out by now, and it will go smooth as butter. But something tells me no, it will be a total boondoggle just like before.
I use Ubuntu exclusively for my Linux distro. However, the last time I had to partition a disk (many years ago), I used partition magic. It worked well. However, since using Ubuntu, I no longer need it. I only keep Winblows on a computer when I have new hardware, and need to keep it around for warranty issues. That way if I have a hardware failure, I can load Winblows long enough so they can fix the hardware.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Kay.....do you have a neighbor or someone that could come get you if she has a hard time and needs to go to the vet? Someone on standby perhaps. Hopefully it won't be necessary, but I know it would cost you a fortune for a cab.

lol to delete photos, you have to go to more options, delete it all then click delete draft under the icon that is a floppy disk.

Deb, if it's necessary i'll get a cab if my GD or her other Granma who's also a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread