Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Me and Kay were talking about how lucky we really are to have met so many wonderful people through our love for reos.
meeeeee toooooooo so very blessed to have so many wonderful folks in my life on here!! and not cuz folks have helped me, although I'll always treasure that, but just because there are so many loving wonderful folks here who I also treasure. Really really miss you! :wub:

Kay, so glad amy was available when you needed her. Was afraid you thought I didn't want to help at first, but I knew time was critical and Amy had far more knowledge than I did so wanted to get you on the phone with her. You know I'd stay on the phone with ya all night if needed any other time. :wub:

sorry bout your corns darrel.

*NOTE FROM RF:
This is a continuation of Reo Lounge Part V | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Sunday Morning REOVille. 56 years ago today, Life Began ! well, for me at least.
The mystery of the Noise that my daughter's car is making is slowly being solved. It's not the alternator, we figured that out the hard way. At least she got her money back from Advanced Auto Parts. After we reinstalled the old one, of course.
Did I mention that the Temp and Humidity are both in the '90's this weekend?
I think it's the Idler Pulley, very slight bit of lateral play. Late yesterday afternoon, a Lady who works where Mamaw used to, and Judy still does, came by and brought her husband - a career ASE certified Auto Mechanic.
(sooo...., why an I doing this ?)
He seems to think it's a water pump. He offered to look at this afternoon, says he has a shop "Out back where I can just put it on a lift..."
(so, why am I doing this ???)
Today I will send Daughter over to Friend's house to let her husband look at her car, while I get back to Lawn and Garden stuff. Like this is a hard decision to make, right ?

Have a Safe and Blessed Sunday :nun:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
lvs.jpg

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Good Sunday Morning REOVille. 56 years ago today, Life Began ! well, for me at least.
The mystery of the Noise that my daughter's car is making is slowly being solved. It's not the alternator, we figured that out the hard way. At least she got her money back from Advanced Auto Parts. After we reinstalled the old one, of course.
Did I mention that the Temp and Humidity are both in the '90's this weekend?
I think it's the Idler Pulley, very slight bit of lateral play. Late yesterday afternoon, a Lady who works where Mamaw used to, and Judy still does, came by and brought her husband - a career ASE certified Auto Mechanic.
(sooo...., why an I doing this ?)
He seems to think it's a water pump. He offered to look at this afternoon, says he has a shop "Out back where I can just put it on a lift..."
(so, why am I doing this ???)
Today I will send Daughter over to Friend's house to let her husband look at her car, while I get back to Lawn and Garden stuff. Like this is a hard decision to make, right ?

Have a Safe and Blessed Sunday :nun:

Happy B day old dOOd!

LOL I'll be 60 in December!

Don't touch my Reo!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Happy birthday MW and Papaw!

I am so sad to hear about Kay's problems with the kitty, and the computer. That is very strange to have 3 not make it like that. No telling what happened to the poor mama cat, before she made her way to Kay's place. Even 3 for a first litter is probably very small. That mama cat may have another or two that have yet to be born.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hey everyone....it wasn't my computer thank goodness...it was Tukii climbing all over the keyboard, the desk and me last night while i was in the Hangout...she sent some coded messages to Mary from the Backporch:D

Took me hours today to figure it out!

At the risk of offending someone's delicate sensibilities, I felt around her tummy area a while ago, KKay, didn't feel anything unusual...but this whole situation is very bizarre so she could drop another bunch. The second two were just too undeveloped to survive because of the excessively large first one i think. But what do i know, i've never had a mamacat that had kittens. I'm still keeping a close eye on her tho.

Tukii just went behind the desk and i heard her chomping on something... that's where i have a small bag of cat food. For about a week or so I was giving her food for kittens, as I read that it was better for pregnant cats, which she ate till the last few days, then she wouldn't touch it, only the wet food.
Well, I poured the kitten food back in the bag, filled her dish with regular cat food...and she's pigging out! I think maybe the stress and drama are about over...for both of us...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread