thSJHVIX7Y.jpg
To All! :toast::vapor:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I always gotta be the oddball...that's what I'm fixing....
yummmmmmm I could eat ham nearly any day of the week. But since Thanksgiving is just about the only time I ever eat turkey, I do like turkey on Thanksgiving. I love ham at Christmas though! A nice big smithfield shank!

Reactions: pwheeler

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
yummmmmmm I could eat ham nearly any day of the week. But since Thanksgiving is just about the only time I ever eat turkey, I do like turkey on Thanksgiving. I love ham at Christmas though! A nice big smithfield shank!

I got a really big one..bone-in...then i'll whip up some ham n scalloped potatoes...then I'll use the bone and whatever bits of ham are left to make a pot of ham n bean soup...great warm-ya-up and make ya feel good during Mi. winters:)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i bought steak for Thanksgiving because i might as well have something i like rather than food i am sick and tired of eating after one meal, e.g. turkey.

HRH has no idea about tradition anyway and unless we wish to eat ham for 3 solid days (normally i'd be up for it), i can sell steak as the easiest for her to prepare and cook, so she gets minimum chore-time in the kitchen. [Smooth Trunker]

T

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
i bought steak for Thanksgiving because i might as well have something i like rather than food i am sick and tired of eating after one meal, e.g. turkey.

HRH has no idea about tradition anyway and unless we wish to eat ham for 3 solid days (normally i'd be up for it), i can sell steak as the easiest for her to prepare and cook, so she gets minimum chore-time in the kitchen. [Smooth Trunker]

T
mmmm.... steak

damn pilgrims shouldda brought beef.

evenin', Reoville!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
mama likey

my thanksgiving feast...

View attachment 509295

79 cents. what's not to like?

50% more turkey too, ...... so an extra half slice, to nestle among the peas.
Do try to remain upright Dennis.

Else lie down now on the basis that you cannot fall further!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread