Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
A Reo Lounge in the ECF Lounge Area....

Not the same to me, not even close. I perused some of the "lounge" threads on ECF earlier in my ECF tenure... for a short time before leaving them never to return. The Reo Forums topic specific threads have been about being able to ask, find and share specifics about every aspect of Reos and their associated gear without having to weed through an overabundance of posts that you have no interest in.

The Reo Lounge is just one of the Reo Forum threads that I have ignored and don't see for the same reason I seriously doubt I'd peruse a single Reo thread in the ECF Lounge area. Like the Reo Forum Lounge it will be an ongoing thread with all the endless chit chat and babble, the good mornings, good nights to weed through to find anything useful about Reos. And it'll be worse than the Reo Forum Lounge as the only active Reo thread on ECF. The kind of thread that if you miss a day or two you could fall behind a hundred pages of babble to weed through for a few posts you might actually care about. IOW, IMO a lounge is just a place to chit chat.

Robert has decided to call it quits with the forum. His house so his decision that we all have to respect. It's the end of a era that can not be replaced by a chit chat thread, at least not to me.

Spydro, you are a huge resource for your technical know how so perhaps you would spend more time in the tech thread.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
images

harley05

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
Scarborough, Maine
Howdy Reo-fam! Been a long time since I visited. And you all are leaving? Where will you be? i did a REO search but just came up with old threads. My life is great but hectic. I miss you all. Huggs and dudely backslaps!

Ed

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread