ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Happy Saturday in here :)

company-picnic-ideas.jpg

Oh my that looks so yummy!!!

hehehe kay, love your new avi.......... speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil. Too cute. Is that your brother and sister and you???

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Birds are singing, sun is shining, cool morning so all the windows are open, and I'm vertical.

I'd say that's a Good Morning :)
Squirrels are chirping, sun is shining, warm morning so I'm outside, and I'm horizontal (in a hammock).

I'd say that's a very good morning.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry, this is a repeat for any people here that saw this on the back porch but I wanted to share it here too.

You know I'm still at daddy's. Not because he needs me but because I need him. Just not ready to go. I'm sleeping in my old bedroom and last night when I was going to bed, being nosy got the best of me (Can you believe that?) and I opened my old top dresser drawer to see what was in there now. I'm not ashamed to admit that I came very close to soiling myself.
laugh-pt-girl-laughin-hard-bangin-hand-on-table-gif.455470
This should probably go in Willie's book about me when he gets enough material.
20150627_200918_73.jpg

Who keeps stuff like that in a drawer? Or at all? I wondered what my mother had done with my attempt to paint a hummingbird. heehee Some of the stuff was actually good enough for her to hang on the wall. Or shall I say she was kind enough to display it. heehee Nothing beats a mama's love, or a daddy'seither.
connie_49.gif

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I know I have. Hug2all

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Larry, loved and swiped your I am blessed meme, love it, thanks! And jup, I've always said I wasn't particularly lucky in things, but have always been very very blessed. Between the two, I'd much rather be blessed. Life in some ways is tougher than it's ever been at this point in my life, and certainly not how I planned for or expected it to be, BUT.....I'm very conscious of the fact that it could be so much worse than it is, and I am truly blessed, thanks for the reminder.
Egrets, so sorry things have been rough for you lately, but hang in there sweetie, some call me a Pollyanna for this, but look for the sunshine. Search for the things that are good and be thankful for them. When you can't change the situation, looking for the good things helps change how you feel about it sometimes. Prayers often work miracles where we are helpless.

Torey, gorgeous hummingbird painting, and being Indian, I'd have the pelt in a drawer if I had room for it. Used to wear a couple of those as hair wraps.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
hiya Torey how ar you hon ?
Hey Scott, I a fantabulous. I did not sleep last night and I got up at 7:00 to get my day started off productively. Now, if I covered up with a blanket and got my bootay warm. . . I would snooze.
girl_haha.gif
Not a bad idea, if you ask me. What's up with you? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread