Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well folks, I have been using the Woodvil for some time now. I must say, I am still very impressed with the performance.
The looks and job performance cannot be beaten, in my opinion. So the Woodvil still claims top spot for me. I love it!!
I particularly love putting some Heavenly tobacco in there, or Zoosha tobacco. I also love Gaia, and Legend in it as well. I
have probably vaped those flavors more than anything else in this Woodvil, so far. The Woodvil gets more use than anything else.
The metal Reo is my second favorite. I sure hope I can get two Woodvils the next run.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good morning REOville!

Nothing better to start the day then walking into work to a complete mess!!

I'm sorry, I know that is not a great way to start the day, but when you get it all straightened out. . . it's a great way to end the day. :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good afternoon y'all.
LaieA_062.gif

Reactions: Debadoo

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I'm sorry, I know that is not a great way to start the day, but when you get it all straightened out. . . it's a great way to end the day. :)

It's all good. Tuesday is my Monday and I walk into in every Tuesday morning! It must be nice to get paid extra to work the weekends and kick back, relax, and not do any work!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good morning REOville!

Nothing better to start the day then walking into work to a complete mess!!
Good to see ya in the lounge dawg! I always loved underdog, so get a kick outta seeing your avi. Sorry you have crappy Tuesdays. Would a cute lil dancin piggy help you feel better???

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Debadoo, your near Ft Hood? Ahh the memories! That is where I got the nickname Underdawg and it's stuck ever since! I gotta get him a REO in his hands and some cape coming out his nostrils. :cool:

That is cute pig indeed and yes it brought a smile to my face!
Mini Me has two guinea pigs, not pig per se but they dance when they know it's chow time!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Debadoo, your near Ft Hood? Ahh the memories! That is where I got the nickname Underdawg and it's stuck ever since! I gotta get him a REO in his hands and some cape coming out his nostrils. :cool:

That is cute pig indeed and yes it brought a smile to my face!
Mini Me has two guinea pigs, not pig per se but they dance when they know it's chow time!
Jup, used to be about 5 minutes from post, now about 20-30 mins. Were you stationed here? Glad da piggy made ya smile. I love me some guinea pigs. Jup, get doogie tony on that avi of yours, but maybe some vape rather than cape coming from his nostrils hehehe. gotta love (not) autocorrect You're a new reonaut right? If not, just ignore me. lol

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Jup, used to be about 5 minutes from post, now about 20-30 mins. Were you stationed here? Glad da piggy made ya smile. I love me some guinea pigs. Jup, get doogie tony on that avi of yours, but maybe some vape rather than cape coming from his nostrils hehehe. gotta love (not) autocorrect You're a new reonaut right? If not, just ignore me. lol

I was stationed there from the Feb 1998 to Sept of 2000, I despised Killeen but Belton Lake and Austin made up for it very well! Yeah those pigs are cute but they can be attyholes at times....which reminds me I gotta snag some gloves before leaving work so that I can clean their house.....eeeeewwwwww!!!!!
Lack of proof reading gets to me at times, I swear I typed vape...with a V lol....but yes VAPE spewing out of his nostrils and over his CAPE!! No I'm not really new, Started lurking in the shadows of REOville just before getting my first in September of '13. Life happened so I haven't been around much for the past year or so.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
but they can be attyholes at times....which reminds me I gotta snag some gloves before leaving work so that I can clean their house.....eeeeewwwwww!!!!!
hehehe like the attyhole great word. Not to be too nosy (like anyone believes that, cuz I am nosy, although I prefer curious) lol but how old is mini me? Great life lessons to be learned in cleaning cages of critters if he/she's old enough. I hear ya bout life happening, but glad you're back!

Reactions: Underdawg736

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Oh yeah, atty is a fantastic replacement and I use it all the time! Mini Me, she's gonna be 6 in a month and a day and no matter what I do, she's a spitting image of her mother. She sees the mess she created, she acknowledges that said mess is there, and then she walks away from the mess because if she can't see the mess, then it's not there....or she pulls the I don't feel good/my legs hurt routine!
But if we're somewhere else just like her mother....they both morph into clean freaks! :facepalm:

And she wants to be a farmer when she grows up! :rolleyes:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I was stationed there from the Feb 1998 to Sept of 2000, I despised Killeen but Belton Lake and Austin made up for it very well! Yeah those pigs are cute but they can be attyholes at times....which reminds me I gotta snag some gloves before leaving work so that I can clean their house.....eeeeewwwwww!!!!!
Lack of proof reading gets to me at times, I swear I typed vape...with a V lol....but yes VAPE spewing out of his nostrils and over his CAPE!! No I'm not really new, Started lurking in the shadows of REOville just before getting my first in September of '13. Life happened so I haven't been around much for the past year or so.

Haven't been to Texas since boot at Lackland Air Force Base. San Antonio was beautiful but I'm a Cali guy. :)

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Haven't been to Texas since boot at Lackland Air Force Base. San Antonio was beautiful but I'm a Cali guy. :)

San Antonio is fabulous! El Paso too!! Killeen/Ft Hood/Waco...not so much! California I love, especially the Bay Area!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good morning everyone. Nothing on the agenda today but taking daddy to his family doctor for an already scheduled visit. I sure hope he hasn't gained any weight from my outstanding cooking. heehee Well I really wouldn't call it outstanding because nothing has been fried.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread