Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
hehehe spydro........loved that!! Totally wanna do it now too!!

Rain, rain and more rain is the forecast for this week.
So sorry hun. We've not had rain, but there's been rain around us......been a rough several days here too. Definitely get your pain meds, then get back to daddy's!! Hope ya feel better!

Reactions: Rat2chat2

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Morning Reoville!

Papaw...three days off?! You're not gonna know how to act:)

Tory.... I and prolly everyone else loves to hear about you n your daddy...you're blessed to still have him and it sounds like your in "hog heaven" taking care of him!

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hey my fellow juice junkies!

So here's the latest on poor Tukii's short life..

She has a black lower lip with a big bubble right in the middle( doesn't stop her from eating, especially the canned food or the home-cooked chicken), and today i saw that her back middle paw pad is swollen and bloody around the claw. Since she's been here she's been licking and chewing at it and she had a half a black lower lip but now it's way too obvious, as is the paw.

This poor thing has been thru hell in her short life and now i have to subject her to more by taking her to the vet for this..and she doesn't even know she's gonna undergo spaying in a couple of weeks!

But nothing slows the little hellion down:D

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Hey my fellow juice junkies!

She has a black lower lip with a big bubble right in the middle( doesn't stop her from eating, especially the canned food or the home-cooked chicken), and today i saw that her back middle paw pad is swollen and bloody around the claw. Since she's been here she's been licking and chewing at it and she had a half a black lower lip but now it's way too obvious, as is the paw.

This poor thing has been thru hell in her short life and now i have to subject her to more by taking her to the vet for this..and she doesn't even know she's gonna undergo spaying in a couple of weeks!

But nothing slows the little hellion down:D

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!
without seeing it Id guess its just an infection Kay so hopefully just antibiotics :)

Good morning everyone been ugly hot here lately our whole province is under a complete fire and fireworks ban its been a long time since we had rain Im even wondering if our grass cutter at work should be shut down till it rains Had a local farm burn recently from a baler spark :(. Its overcast now but not thick enuf for rain :( then hot again this afternoon and for next week it looks like

any how have a great day everyone

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
without seeing it Id guess its just an infection Kay so hopefully just antibiotics :)

Good morning everyone been ugly hot here lately our whole province is under a complete fire and fireworks ban its been a long time since we had rain Im even wondering if our grass cutter at work should be shut down till it rains Had a local farm burn recently from a baler spark :(. Its overcast now but not thick enuf for rain :( then hot again this afternoon and for next week it looks like

any how have a great day everyone[/QUOT

Dang Darrell, that's gonna mess up your garden!Are you allowed to water? How's them pooches? And that adorable munchkin?!

gotta run, going to the store....

Reactions: Debadoo

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
blessed to still have him and it sounds like your in "hog heaven" taking care of him!
I have to agree with you. . . I am lucky to still have him and have such a wonderful relationship. I don't know about hog heaven. I still haven't had a bubblebath or someone feed me breakfast in bed.
girl_haha.gif

black lower lip with a big bubble

I have to agree with Darryl, I would think she is to young to have any dental issues so I would think it is an infection also which would be cleared up with antibiotics or steroids. Or even a strange allergy. Let us know what the vet says. She is so lucky to have you.

Definitely get your pain meds, then get back to daddy's!! Hope ya feel better!

Thank you Deb. There is a 40-60% chance of rain showers every day this week. Such is life but I'm still feeling pretty good and sleeping like a baby. The girls love being here because daddy lets them lick bowls and I see him sneaking them bites. I never gave them people food before, so they are in hog heaven too.
snoopy-1.gif

Went to WallyWorld after breakfast. They had cantaloupes for $1. Only got one and it was fantastic. If I had bought 2 or 3, I bet they would not have been any good at all. heehee

Hope everyone has a
great evening and a fantastic week.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry I missed it Wild Woman. I was watching the movie Willie recommended.

Had another wonderful day. Daddy talked me into going out to eat again. GRRRR I guess old habits are hard to break. But he's eating turkey something tomorrow or this Rat is going to turn in her whip.
girl_haha.gif

Everyone have a wonderful Monday.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So glad Tukii has you to love and care for her now! hope it's nothing serious! I'm sure it's not.
Had a local farm burn recently from a baler spark :(
oh dang darlin......hope y'all get some rain soon!

I'm still feeling pretty good and sleeping like a baby
soooooooo glad you're sleeping so much better!! That will do you a world of good.

My grandaughter is coming over in a while and I would like her to meet some of my friends!!I'll turn the volume up real loud so just give a holler if you come....
awwwwwww dang, sorry I missed that. Haven't been on as much, been binge watching a Tv series with my SIL. Been kinda nice to share that, and the show is much cuter than I thought it would be......drop dead diva on netflix. Didn't think that would be my cup of tea at all, but it's pretty good.

Hugssssssssssss to all! oh and got to meet egrets in the hangout last night, that was great!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I wish you could send Washington some of that rain,

metoo.gif
I feel bad when I hear others talk of not having enough rain. So I know I should not
whine but it just makes the o'l body uncomfortable. But looking on the bright side (which I always try my best to do), it makes "napping" quite pleasurable. heehee
lazy.gif

Good
morning reoville. Hope everyone has a day full of smiles and giggles. . .

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Good morning REOville! I hope everyone's 4th was a blast and a half!

I wish I could send all of our rain out to the west coast. We haven't gotten so much as to point of getting flooded out but enough to scrap plans and deny me the chance to mow the grass! Either way I'd gladly take y'alls heat and dryness for my chilliness and rain!
The 4th for us was pretty much a washout so we celebrated yesterday. Mini Me got a real kick outta the fireworks her Nanny got so it was well worth the rain delay!

Rat2chat2, I for one think that it's awesome that you take such good care for your dad! Being in EMS, I see all too often older parents struggling while their grown atty children couldn't be bothered to lend a hand, so my hat's off to ya!

Well my Grand is sitting at the post office after a nice little vaca at the Spa so I'll be hitting F5 on the tracking page and keeping an eye out for the mailman! I guess I should brush up on making dual coils!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I for one think that it's awesome that you take such good care for your dad!

Thank you so much. I can only hope my children will feel the same way when I need help. I have to admit, he is back to 99% and really doesn't need me now but I'm still here because I want to be.
girl_haha.gif
I only live 3 miles from home so I can zippideedoodah back and forth pretty easy. But I know exactly what you are talking about and it is very sad. Hope you have a great day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread