Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Any of you ECF experts out there... is there a thread or forum where vape Expo's and vape Conventions are advertised? I'm planning to be in the USA in September and would really like to attend one if at all possible. Specifically in California (LA, San Diego, San Francisco) or Vegas or Seattle.

Reactions: DoubleDZA

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Good Morning :)

FD-26.jpg

i hereby retract an earlier misguided statement that i would stop hitting on classwife...

Good evening, Reoville!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good Morning REOVille. I think I need to find a Dentist, soon. Won't be easy, or cheap. And they always wonder why I never return...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Mornin papaw......sorry you're havin toofy troubles. Yeah you just about gotta tranquilize and hog tie me to git me to a dentist. Be safe out there! :)

Reactions: Kenna

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Morning Morning REOville! Rise and shine!!!

Last work week 'till Broodcation!

Reo's making vapor like A-10's making BBBRRRRTTTT!!

2872df196ec569d70c3f2f26501dfa83.jpg

e86497fd1a0639dbebc22951aaa53a85.jpg

Have a nice day! Vape on Reoville!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

BRRRRRRRRRTTT......WHOOOOOOOOMP!!

Love me a Warthog early in the AM!

Really digging that last pic!!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Morning Rob!

Deb, A Broodcation is when you and EVERY single family member of your significant other goes on vacation to the same place at the same time.......that's Broodcation. So while I can't wait to escape this place for a week, I'm not looking forward to having to schedule what I would like to do or check out in a way that doesn't interfere with 17 other schedules.......yes.....there WILL be Drama!

But I'm still looking forward to relaxing and not having to deal with :censored: for at least a day.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
The Poconos. There's a new resort that just opened up a few weeks back called the Kalahari. It's got a pretty decent water park from what I've seen online. Me and the sun don't get along to well but I'll suck it up and have some water fun for at least a couple of hours a day. We're spending 3 days there and then the remainder will be camping, which I love! That reminds me I gotta pick up some camp fire juice at my B&M before we go!

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Morning Morning REOville! Rise and shine!!!

Last work week 'till Broodcation!

BRRRRRRRRRTTT......WHOOOOOOOOMP!!

Love me a Warthog early in the AM!

Really digging that last pic!!

Yeah, so this guy walked up to us at one of our air shows and asked if he could take pictures of our plane. We were like yeah go right ahead. He had one of those really expensive DSLR Nikon camera's and it had filter settings and that was the picture he took of our demonstration teams jet. Our pilot loved the picture so much he gave the man his email and said once you get to a computer email me your photos of my jet. That pic was always one of my favorites too. I thought that he had photo shopped it but that was a camera filter he used. And that chrome muzzle basket was just for looks, all our demo jets had chromed out parts all over, normal A-10's only have chrome on hydraulic actuator cylinders.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
And so the packing of my house has started, just me and my wife. A ton of work, won't be on here until we probably move. Lots of packing, then get uhaul and tow trailer Friday, leave for Texas Saturday. Have lots of cleaning and painting to do still. Take care everyone I'll see ya'll in about a week ~ week and a half.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yeah, so this guy walked up to us at one of our air shows and asked if he could take pictures of our plane. We were like yeah go right ahead. He had one of those really expensive DSLR Nikon camera's and it had filter settings and that was the picture he took of our demonstration teams jet. Our pilot loved the picture so much he gave the man his email and said once you get to a computer email me your photos of my jet. That pic was always one of my favorites too. I thought that he had photo shopped it but that was a camera filter he used. And that chrome muzzle basket was just for looks, all our demo jets had chromed out parts all over, normal A-10's only have chrome on hydraulic actuator cylinders.

Whoa so you actually work on them bad boys? I'm just a bit envious! After my trip to the sandbox, they are without a doubt my favorite aircraft! They don't beat out my Abrams but come at a very very close second! Have fun packing up and hauling off to Texas, what part are ya headed to? Make sure to honk and wave at Deb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread