Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
And so the packing of my house has started, just me and my wife. A ton of work, won't be on here until we probably move. Lots of packing, then get uhaul and tow trailer Friday, leave for Texas Saturday. Have lots of cleaning and painting to do still. Take care everyone I'll see ya'll in about a week ~ week and a half.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
oh wow.......that's quick! Jup packing and moving is horrible. Hope you have a great trip, and yes, honk and wave! lol

Make sure to honk and wave at Deb!
he actually won't be too far from me. and that's sayin sumptin in Texas standards

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
oh wow.......that's quick! Jup packing and moving is horrible. Hope you have a great trip, and yes, honk and wave! lol

he actually won't be too far from me. and that's sayin sumptin in Texas standards

Yeah we planned to find a place in Hewitt, Tx. We wanna live in Midway School District so our son can get into really good school's. The new job is in McGregor, Tx - SpaceX test site.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Got up at 5 this morning. Guess I wanted a cup of coffee.
coffe.gif
Since I'm up. . . GOOD MORNING REOVILLE.

Who gets the least amount of rainfall in the US???? Just wondering. grrrr

Pretty sure where I live is at or near the top of the list for least rainfall.

104 degrees today and I decided to do laundry. Idiot me...

Good evening, Reoville!

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Wish you the best. No way could I live in Hewitt, I'm not super-stitious, just a lil bit stitious, but their phone prefix is 666 newp couldn't do it

We won't have a local phone number from Hewitt, we're keeping our cell phone numbers the same its just easier that way. Keeping the Georgia numbers have had them to long to get rid of them.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
We won't have a local phone number from Hewitt, we're keeping our cell phone numbers the same its just easier that way. Keeping the Georgia numbers have had them to long to get rid of them.

long as it don't bother you. lol I just couldn't deal with that, having to call places etc.

Reactions: Kenna

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Temple is real close, I drove past it coming from Austin going to Waco for my interview last month.

Jet...just wanna say that I'm glad everything is working out for you...save travels to your new home!

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Hi Ville LTNS!!!!

Ever start to thinking that the more you listen to your MD the worse you get? That was exactly what happened to me so I quit seeing them. I'm slowly recovering from numerous health issues by going almost vegan 'cept for organic eggs and I also cut out all gluten. Nothing packaged and never eat out anymore. Hard to do but its what I needed.

Anyways hope you all are doing well and enjoying your mods. The reason for this sudden appearance is I find myself in the need for 18650 batteries. I see RTD has more options on their AW line. What's the general consensus on the best choice for my RG at the moment and does I think ECF5 or ecf5 still effective?

Missed all of you so very much,
Nutz

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Hiya Nutz! Glad you're doing better. Most of the folks who have discussed metering their batteries etc, say that the top part of the charge (4.2-3.9) on the aw imr 1600's lasts the longer than the 2200's. and longer than other types of batteries
Thank you, saved me hours of research :thumbs:

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread