Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good morning everyone. Like I told Kay, I am feeling much better and believe it or not, sleeping better than I have for years. And I'm not having to take anything. Just weird. But not complaining about that part.

Another hot one here today. Just had to go out and meet the mailman because hubby had 3 boxes of something. He needs to stay off of ebay and Amazon. grrrr

Someone one finally bought the woodvil I was wanting. Thank you to whomever it was. Kay, that is very pretty one. Can't wait to see better pics of it with atty and I know you will have a gorgeous driptip.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sliced my thumb last night making dinner, not to awful bad, but enough to rate a band aid and some colorful words.
Ouchie......gotta protect them thumbs yanno!

hhehehe tracey, like the way you think, at least about the housework.....I do really enjoy cooking!

I am feeling much better and believe it or not, sleeping better than I have for years.
((((((Torey)))))) so happy to hear that! Getting better sleep will fix a lotta things!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks Deb. Kay wants me to go get some B12 and see if that helps since I'm low. I think I will try that before I try the injections. I think I will go jump in the shower. Sleep and grooming. . . have I been abducted by aliens???? bahahahahaha Guess they didn't want me either. :p

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
My gosh Mrs. C! Are you crazy? Never, ever attempt to cook! LOL I don't! I have caught myself on fire doing it and in my prenup I listed 'no cooking', so don't do it! LOL Also, housework makes ya ugly.

Tracey

OMW...too funny!

Um...as to the housework...then shouldn't i be gorgeous beyond words?o_O

Tory!!!!:wub:

I was just talking to the modmaster.... I thought my payment didn't go thru at my bank cuz the tracking wouldn't work, but it's all good. But the best part of our conversing was that he asked me to marry him!

What? you don't believe me?!:D

No, really, we got to talking about kitties and he gave me some excellent advice, so now i'm not going to have Tukii's front claws removed....anti-scratch spray deterrent, for furniture,and a scratch pole and floor pad, but he took the time to explain how to show her to use it which i had no clue about! no wonder my other cats over the years never got it!

Now I'm going to Amazonville to find this stuff.....

Oh.. he also told me about this stuff'...

Soft Claws & Soft Paws: Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats and Kittens

Last edited:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
houseworkmakesugly.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Not used to hearing Golden State Warriors and Championship in the same sentence.
But then again, I am not a round ball fan....
Well, it has been 40 years since they last won... but who's counting?

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Kay, I want you to know I made it to Sam's today and got me some B12. And my heart is doing pretty good because it was $17.88 and I didn't pass out.
girl_haha.gif
I'm gonna keep my toes crossed that it helps me. Thanks for the prodding. heehee

I also got a huge watermelon. I think I'll go eat some.
watermelon-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

Hope everyone is having a great evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread