Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Not sure how many people here in the lounge would appreciate the fine music nine inch nails made back in 1997.

This one, right here. Head Like a Hole was listened to on the way to the beach for a walk just this morning.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
This one, right here. Head Like a Hole was listened to on the way to the beach for a walk just this morning.
Haha, thanks PapaL! Love the Pretty Hate Machine album, but I was gonna share The Perfect Drug video

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Wow what an awesome day. The local vape shop replaced my LUC Charger for free for me; and they had AW 2200mah 18650s in. WOO. Button top for a Reo makes a HUGE difference!

Nice. What's your vape shop? I ask because I have family in Edmonton and I want to get them hooked up with a good shop.

Reactions: Debadoo

Neolithium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Nice. What's your vape shop? I ask because I have family in Edmonton and I want to get them hooked up with a good shop.
River City Vapes, theyre just off of Fort Road around....121st or 120th ave, somewhere in there. Great people that stand behind everything they sell. Its the only shop in Edmonton that gets my business anymore.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
River City Vapes, theyre just off of Fort Road around....121st or 120th ave, somewhere in there. Great people that stand behind everything they sell. Its the only shop in Edmonton that gets my business anymore.

Thanks, brother. Here's hoping McDavid is the game changer for the Oil that the whole city is hoping for.

Neolithium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Thanks, brother. Here's hoping McDavid is the game changer for the Oil that the whole city is hoping for.
Lets Hope! I grew up in this city and it was during the heydeys when teams would fear the Oilers and their constant thievery of the Stanley Cup. Seeing them like this for the last few years has been....so sad!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
NIN is good stuff...so is David Bowie. What have I just stepped into, heaven?

NIN and Bowie both pushed the envelope - good stuff. I have a copy of the live concert that they first performed together.

I listen to your stuff pretty regularly, BTW, sloth. I love to play it while I'm working at home as a sort of tilted soundtrack.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Lets Hope! I grew up in this city and it was during the heydeys when teams would fear the Oilers and their constant thievery of the Stanley Cup. Seeing them like this for the last few years has been....so sad!

Can't say I didn't appreciate them giving someone else a shot at the cup after all those years (long suffering Canucks fan), but enough is enough. This kid is going to be the story of this year.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
My sons name is Trent, named after Mr. Reznor, I have my sons name "Trent" tattooed on my chest over my heart. I have NIN pain and chaos logos tattooed on each of my forearms. It's safe to say that NIN is my favorite band.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
My sons name is Trent, named after Mr. Reznor, I have my sons name "Trent" tattooed on my chest over my heart. I have NIN pain and chaos logos tattooed on each of my forearms. It's safe to say that NIN is my favorite band.

Now that is dedication.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I am so happy for you.
JC_goody.gif
You have been needing more room for your reo's and batteries. :p Sounds like you are describing a "wife" though but couldn't be. You are much to smart to fall for that again.
girl_cool.gif

nope. no "wife". i have learned never to fall for "adorable" again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread